Tennis Balls

mred0950

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been taking DHEA for a few months now and have noticed a large increase in the size of my balls and the amount of cum I make

D_Ampelius_Halfinch

Account Disabled
Media
I don't know if I'd trust a steroid because there can be so many asverse effects. For some guys, it could make them overproduce estrogen and lower their sexual performance a lot.

Best ways to increase precum and cum volume is selenium, soy lecithin, and zinc. You can find these at any supplements store and they're proved safe.

D_Ampelius_Halfinch

Account Disabled
Media
Thing is, there are so many reports of DHEA (and all classes of anabolic steroidss) causing testicular atrophy.

I want to get lower and bigger balls too, and found a lot of information about how freeballing helps you hang more.

I started freeballing a few days ago and can already see a difference in the way my balls hang. Underwear can restrict your scrotum and make it tighter, but you can reverse that if you start freeballing.

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What is freeballing? Did a quick search but couldn't find a lot on it.

As for any sort of meds I would err on the side of caution, esp if unprescribed or unregulated. Do you really want to be dosing yourself with something you might not even be sure exactly what it is or what it's effects are going to be on you, just for ball aesthetics?

D_Ampelius_Halfinch

Account Disabled
Media

As for any sort of meds I would err on the side of caution, esp if unprescribed or unregulated. Do you really want to be dosing yourself with something you might not even be sure exactly what it is or what it's effects are going to be on you, just for ball aesthetics?

Freeballing is not wearing underwear, so your balls and cock can hang naturally. Without the support of boxers your balls tend to hang lower and more freely, which is my aim.

D_Spurt_Vonnegut

Just Browsing
Media

DHEA is an over-the-counter supplement. If it's sold in drugstores without prescription, it cannot be "that" harmful (If any) to people, right? It's only logical... (just sayin').

I23

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ah, didn't realise it was some sort of tested supplement...

As for freeballing I often go without underwear, but I have quite low-hanging balls and I have also been told by a few male friends that I have a huge sack and balls. So I have to be careful not to sit on them!

Ref underwear normally it's some sort of tight boxer short trunks, sometimes I see them called boxer briefs (but it has legs). I do have loose free-flowing boxer shorts too but they don't really support the package all that much and things tend to get bouncy and a little bit achey if there's any running involved in them.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
research DHEA. take it sparingly, some places recommend no more than 5 mg a day, and you want to cycle off of it. I took it for awhile, at 25 mg a day I noticed some heart palpitations, and acne. another time I was also taking lysine and arginine with 12 mg of DHEA a day, now I have a big balls anyway and after about a week, they felt super heavy and full. I did notice my EQ improved, also.