Tennis Buddies

D

deleted20132

one of the best stories lpsg has offerent!
max90, respect, bro!

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 18

"Don't blame yourself, buddy. They just played better! And, we're still in the tournament, you know. All we have to do is win the next two matches!", Brad says. He's trying to cheer me up after we lost our first match on this tournament.

It's about a week since we fucked Chrissy together and we're in our hotelroom, nearby the tennis courts. As a matter of fact, I'm taking a shower and Brad is leaning against the sink in the bathroom. There's nothing but a white showerscreen between us.

When I'm ready, I turn off the water and put the screen aside to grab a towel. Brad looks at me and takes his shirt off.
"I need a refreshing shower too.", he says.
He takes the rest of his clothes off and waits until I'm done drying off. When I step out of the shower, he gently hits my cock and smiles.

As it's pretty hot in our hotelroom, I decide not to put any underwear on. I just wrap a towel around my waist and sit down on the bed, watching some TV.
After a minute or so, I hear a knock on the door. Not even thinking about putting some clothes on, I open the door, still wearing nothing more than a towel. A beautiful, pretty muscular boy is standing on the hallway, smiling at me. He's clearly checking me our...

"Hi, I'm Thom.", he says. "I'm the masseur."
A bit baffled about his looks and what he said, I don't know what to say.
"The masseur, you know. I see you're ready yet!"
"We, uh, I didn't order any masseur.", I reply.
"Ooh no, you didn't. It's a free service for every tennis player on this tournament. You've played today, right?"
"Yeah, uh, I did."
"So, then I'm at the right place. Do you want a massage or should I leave?"
"No, no. I just didn't know we would get a massage! Well, I would say, Thom, come in!"

Thom follows me to the bed Brad and I are sharing and he puts his little bag on the floor. I sit down on the bed, waiting for instructions.
"So, you played well today?", he casually asks.
"Yeah, I did. But we lost anyway.", I reply.
"You played a doubles today?"
"We always do, my friend and I."
"Okay, were is he?"
"He's taking a shower right now, he's be done in a minute."
"So you then share the same bed..?", Thom asks.
"Yeah, we're really good friends and we don't have anything to hide for each other."
"Mmm, I like that. Real friendship.", Thom says and gives me a wink.

It's obvious that this boy is flirting with me. He's constantly looking at me, not just looking, really checking me out. But it seems that me himself also has a pretty developed body. He's a bit more muscular than me and Brad, I'm sure he's a regular visitor of some gym. His face is good-looking too. Black, short hair, beautiful brown eyes and a pretty smile.

"Okay, why don't you just lay down on your chest. I think you should take the towel off, but I'll put in on your butt.", Thom says.
I turn around and pull the towel off. Still, Thom is looking at me, and it's impossible that he hasn't seen a glimpse of my cock.
"Hmm. Nice butt by the way.", he says while he puts a towel over it.
"Thanks, I guess.", I say.

Thom puts some oil on my shoulders and starts to massage me. At first, I feel a little uncomfortable and Thom notices it.
"Just try to relax. Think about something else and close your eyes. That's the best way to enjoy this massage.", he says.
After a couple of minutes, I really start to enjoy the massage. My eyes are closed and I'm thinking about all sorts of things. However, I try to avoid thinking about sex. I don't want to get a hardon right away...

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 19

Thom continues massaging my back and neck as well. I feel more and more comfortable with him touching my body, I almost fall asleep.
"This feels great, hey?", he says. "I really like it when I see that a nice boy like you enjoys it. And if you don't mind, I'll go a little further. Just say 'stop' if you want me to stop, okay?"
As I'm totally relaxed, all I can do is nod a little that it's okay.

He removes the towel he had put on my ass. I feel two drops of oil, landing on each buttock one. Then, I feel the big hands of Thom against my ass. When he fondles my ass, I get a great feeling of delight. My body has never been treated like this, not even during sex.

Thom mumble something I can't hear, and takes his shoes off. He probably said that he wanted to get a better position, because he puts himself on top of my legs. He has his knees at both sides of my body, so he can give me a better massage. I can't prevent myself from getting an erection. So while I'm laying flat on my chest, I feel my cock pushing against my stomach, getting bigger and bigger.
Thom continues to treat my lower back and ass like he was doing before when suddenly the bathroom door opens.

Brad enters the room and looks at me and Thom. He's totally naked, with a towel around his neck. I notice that his cock is bigger than usual, he's sporting his semi-erect cock. Brad walks up to us, but says nothing.
Thom is clearly startled and stops massaging me.
"Oh, I don't stop because of me.", Brad says. "As a matter of fact, I would like to have a massage like that too."

Thom agrees and continues to massage my legs, only occasionally touching my ass. Brad has put himself in a chair, right next to the bed. He doesn't do anything to hide his cock, that is still semi-erect, and just looks at Thom and me.

Sooner than I expected, Thom gets up and says that he's done. I keep laying on the bed, as I really don't want him to stop.
"But, don't you have to massage the front as well?", Brad asks him.
Thom hesitates for a moment and then says: "Well, they said I only had to do the back, but if you want me too..."
"I think we would love it, yeah.", Brad replies.
"Well, okay. Why don't you turn around then.", Thom says to me.

I turn around and see Thom focussing on my cock. It's still rock hard, and I've got the idea that it's harder than ever. Thom looks at it and says: "Wow, I thought your buddy was big, but this is huge man!"
He puts some oil on my chest and stomach and starts to give me a frontal massage. He's still sitting right on top of my legs, with my balls hanging right underneath his crotch.
Brad lays down right next to me and puts his arm around me.

"Hey you.", he says to Thom, "Why don't you take some clothes off as well. I mean, you've seen us naked now. So it's kind of fair if we can see something of you too..."
Thom hesitates for a moment. I can see that he really wants it, but that he acutally thinks that it's not 'okay' to do as a masseur.

Last edited:

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 20

But Brad is Brad, and he gets Thom where he wants him to be. Still a little uncomfortable, Thom takes his shirt, socks and sweatpants off.
Brad and I are both pretty slim, Thom is far more muscular. He has got those really big pecs, six-pack, big shoulders and arms. His chest is clearly V-shaped. And it's obvious that Thom doesn't only go to the gym a lot, but also enjoys laying in the sun. His skin is pretty tanned.

Underneath his sweatpants, he's wearing a pair of tight briefs. Not those old-style, geeky ones, but actually a pair of hot briefs. The bulge in it is huge, I must say.

"Mmm, we like that a lot more.", Brad says. "But still, we are totally naked, and you aren't."
Thom doesn't say anything to that, but he grabs his briefs and pulls it down. One of the thickest cocks pops out, it's already pretty hard.
Casually, Thom throws his underwear on the floor. Brad gets up, sitting on his knees, in front of Thom. Without saying anything, Brad puts his hand on the muscular chest of Thom and touches his nipples. He puts his other hand on his ass and squeezes a little. Then, he takes his head and gives Thom a big kiss on his lips. They keep kissing for a moment, while both are heavily touching each other.

Thom pushes Brad on his back again, next to me. Now, Brad turns his head to me, and we start to kiss. Thom is now on top of Brad and licking his chest. He goes down pretty fast, and it doesn't take long, or Thom is sucking Brad. Brad stops kissing me and starts to moan. He's moaning pretty loudly, Thom is probably not only a terrific masseur but also a great sucker.
I put myself on my knees next to Brad and friendly slam my big cock against his face. Brad enjoys it and grabs my cock to pull it in his mouth. I slowly push my cock back and forth in his mouth. He grabs my balls and tickles a little, this makes the feeling even better.

Now Thom gets up and also puts himself on his knees next to Brad's face, only on the other side. I see his fat cock isn't that long, but it's really thick. Thom bends over, licks my nipples and grabs my ass.
Brad takes also the head of Thom's fat cock inside his mouth and starts to suck us both at the same time. I feel how my wet cock, dripping of pre-cum and Brad's saliva, rubs against Thom's cock. Our glanses touch each other in the warm mouth of Brad.

I pull my cock out of Brad's mouth and bend over to his cock. I lick his balls and take his cock inside my mouth. Brad, still laying on his back, starts to fuck me in my mouth. His balls slam against my lips with every penetration he makes.
Now, I feel the big hands of Thom on my cock. He starts to jerk me, harder and harder.

After a couple of minutes, Brad blows his load on his own chest. He moans and sighs, like he's exhausted.
Thom now turns to me and pushes me on my back. He turns around and his fat cock hangs right in my face. He pushes it down, against my lips. I open my mouth and takes his fat cock inside. It's even bigger than I thought, it fills my mouth more than Brad's cock does.
Thom starts to suck on my dick and we keep this 69 position for a couple of minutes. Then, he blows his load right in my mouth and on my face. But he doesn't stop, and sucks me right to my orgasm, only seconds later.

Gr8F8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Great story, I luv the tennis theme, especially since the tennis season has started and it is nice to fantasize!!

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 21

Too bad, but we've also lost our second match. It seems that there is something going structurally wrong with our play.
Immediatly after our loss, I text the coach to bring him the bad news. All he did was text back: 'Focus is important in tennis. Aren't there too many distractions...?'

Brad and I leave the playfield and head for the lockerroom.
This lockerroom is a true deception. It's not a lockerroom at all. There are just two showerstalls, next to each other. The stalls are pretty big, but there's still only one showerhead. So it's made for just one person at the time.
On one of the showerstalls, there's a note with two names on it; our opponents, Lance and Rick. On the other showerstall, there's a note with our names on it. So this means that Brad and I can only use one shower at the time.

"Look here, Brad.", I say. "There's only one shower for us."
"I guess they want one of us to wait for his turn.", he says while he gives me a wink.
"Hahaha, let's just share a stall. I don't care what they think of us."
We enter the stall and take our sweaty clothes off. The wall between the stalls isn't going all the way to the ceiling. It's just about 8 feet high.
Brad is ready first and turns on the water. He's standing underneath the showerhead and I see that there isn't much space under the stream for me.

I check again if the door of the stall is properly locked, and turn around. Brad takes a small step aside, and I stand next to him. Our bodies, still hot because of the game, touch each other, but we don't care.
We don't say much, but we have to laugh everytime our bodies touch. It is actually pretty gay what we're doing here, but that's not the point. It's just that our opponents can enter the lockerroom any moment. If we keep on talking, they'll notice that we're taking a shower together. They won't be able to see us, but they'll hear us. I would love to see their faces when they realize that we're sharing such a small showerstall.

Then, we hear the door of the lockerroom opening. We stop talking and laughing and listen closely. They're talking about the showerstalls, but they don't seem to realize that Brad and I are actually sharing one.
"Hey there's only one shower for us.", one guy says. I think it's Lance.
"Oh don't worry. You can go first. I think I've strained myself. My left leg is hurting so much I can hardly walk. So I'll go and see a masseur first.", Rick says.

Brad and I keep listening closely and we hear how Rick leaves the small lockerroom, and how Lance enters his showerstall. He takes off his clothes and turns on the water.

Brad grabs my head and whispers in my ear: "Don't you also think that Lance-guy is pretty hot?"
"Haha, yeah, you're right.", I whisper back.
"He's pretty hot, good at tennis and I saw his girlfriend. She's really hot too.", he continues.
"Oh, okay. Hahaha.", I reply, not really knowing what Brad's trying to tell me.
"Don't you also want to know what his cock looks like?", Brad whispers.
"Hahahaha.", I try to suppress my laugh. "You're right. I bet he has a big one."
"Well then, come one. Let's take a look."
I look at him, and he signals me to stand against the wall between our stall and Lances stall.

Just like in my childhood, I fold my hands so Brad can stand on them. Brad puts his first foot on my hands and jumps up.
Now, his cock is right in my face. His big cock slams against my lips and nose, and I can't suppress my laugh. Brad tries and tries, but he's unable to pull himself up. The wall is just too slippery. With every move he makes, he rubs his cock and balls over my face.

"Wait.", he whispers.
He grabs a towel, wraps it around his middle and opens the door of our showerstall. A few moments later, Brad returns with a stack of chairs. Quietly, he puts the stack of chairs against the wall and steps on it. Brad doesn't even have to stand on his toes to look over the wall. He slowly moves his head over the wall and takes a look. I wait to see his reaction.

Immediatly, Brad pulls his head back and looks at me. His eyes are huge and his mouth falls open.
"What? What did you see?", I whisper.
"He's, he's, you know... Whahaha."
"What? He's what? Huge?"
"No, he's jerking!"

I push Brad aside and step on the stack of chairs. Slowly, I move my head over the wall, so Lance can't hear or see anything, unless he looks at the ceiling.
And yeah, he's jerking.

Lance has closed his eyes and is slowly pulling his cock while he's standing underneath the running water. Lance has a great athletes body, just like I'd expected. Now that I can see him, I can also hear him. I hear him moaning softly with everytime he jerks.
Brad slams against my ass to move over. I step aside and together we're standing on the stack of chairs, looking at Lance.

My own cock is getting harder and harder. And when I look at Brad, he's also getting an erection. I grab my cock and start to jerk a little, Brad is doing the same. Together, we're jerking and looking at this stud that's jerking himself.

Now, Brad grabs a little piece of stone that's laying on top of the wall. I try to prevent him from throwing it, but I'm too late. Brad throws it at Lance and hides.
Only, I'm too late.

"Hey, what the fuck!", Lance starts to shout. "What the fuck. We're you spying on me?"
Brad and I burst out in laughter and Lance keeps shouting at us.
"Well, then show me that you're a tough guy and come overhere! Fucking faggot, spying at me!"
Brad pushes me back to the chairs, he wants me to go back to Lance. But I don't have the balls to do that.

Brad steps back on the chairs and looks at Lance again.
"Oh, you too! Are you guys sharing one shower and spying on other guys?! What the fuck man. Show me you've got balls and show me something too. I bet you're too much of a pussy for that."

Brad and I are now completely hard. Lance has just got such a great body.
Now, I step on the chairs too and stand next to Brad.
I look at Lance, and he's clearly showing off. He's standing with his face towards us, his cock still fully erect. He points at his hard manhood and says: "You were looking for this? Hey? You guys were looking for this piece of perfect meat. I bet you guys have never seen something this big, right?!"
I have to admit that Lance has a great cock. It's thick, long and uncircumsized. But both Brad and I have got bigger cocks. Lance has got some pubic hair, but it's short and only above his cock. His balls are just smooth, like they should be.

"Well, if you guys are too pussy to show me something. I bet you guys don't have something to show. Well then, please leave me alone so I can continue jerking, okay?", Lance says. He's clearly a little annoyed but he's not reacting like I'd expected him to react. As a matter of fact, he's obviously daring us to show our cocks.

Brad steps down and, without wrapping any towel around his waist, opens the door of our showerstall. Then, he knocks on the door of Lance's stall. I'm still looking at him and I can see him hesitating. But he opens the door and lets Brad in.
"So, you wanted to see some real cock?", Brad asks. "Well, here it is."

Reactions: BigNavy