Tennis Buddies

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 45

My heart is going crazy and I'm short of breath. I know I should get up now, but I'm just too exhausted and too overwhelmed to get up and follow Jesse.
The image of him parading out of the gym hall with his huge 10.5 inch cock keeps running through my mind and I don't know how to concentrate and to get things straight.

Finally, I get myself together and collect my clothes and carry them out of the gym hall, my cock still rock hard.
When I open the door of the locker room, Jesse is taking a shower and he just turns the tap off and takes one of the many towels. I'm even too late to spot his dick again, as he's just wrapped a towel around his waist.
I'm still naked and sweaty and just standing there with my clothes in my hand. Jesse comes closer and when he stands right in front of me, he says: "Nick. I'll see you soon. Keep your mouth shut, don't say anything stupid and I can just say that we'll see each other soon."
He says this just standing right in front of me, but for his last words, he extends his hand, grabs my balls and softly squeezes them: "Just keep this between you and me. You understand?" And when I finally nod, Jesse lets go of my manhood and walks away, dressed in nothing but a white towel which clearly accentuates his forms.

Reactions: BigNavy

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 46

After today's practice, Robert, Brad and I take a shower at the big communal locker room. Brad is fit again, so he joined us for the first time in a couple of days and we want to go into the jacuzzi after the shower.

"So, where were you last night, Nick?" Robert asks when walk into the locker room.
"Yeah, you were gone all of a sudden man and I must have already been asleep when you returned." Brad adds.
"Oh, nothing special." I say.
"What do you mean? Nothing special?" Robert insists.
A naked fit guy with a 4 inch soft cock walks by. Just short pubic hair above his cock, shaved balls.
"I just could't sleep and wanted some fresh air."
"For an hour and a half?"
"Oh, uhm. I forgot about the time, no big deal."
"Weird story." Brad says and he puts his bag with tennis rackets on top of an empty bench. "Oh guys. You know I have this physical therapist now. I think she tried to seduce me, last session." And I'm relieved Brad changed the topic.

Brad tells us about his female physical therapist who, according to him, gave a little too much attention to his groin, after she told him to take his underwear off and covered his manhood with a small white towel.
We take our clothes off and Robert is the first to get naked. With his hands in his side, he waits for us and both Brad and I take a good look at his big soft cock.

Two young guys, wearing sports clothes and running shoes come to us and sit next to Robert. They were talking first but stop their conversation and start undressing. One of them casually starts a conversation with Robert, and have a little small-talk while I wait for Brad to take his underwear off. It strikes me how everybody acts so casually, nobody is making a big deal out of being naked here. I bet most of these guys, including me, would prefer to sport naked.

To be continued...

JADNYC333

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That was an awesome story -- you need to do more. It's amazing the number of "mostly" straight guys that are digging your story. Hot.

JADNYC333

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice cock pic of yours. Hot. Did you like the Tennis Buddies story? Just found this site and its amazing!!

D

deleted569501

are you going to continue this or are you leaving it to wither and die (along with my cock)

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 47

When Brad is finally ready undressing, we walk over to the shower area. The shower area of the spa isn't big, there's only room for ten guys at a time. Five on each side of the wall and there are four guys already taking a shower.
I see them looking at us, noticing the packages between our legs, when we approach the showers.
I see one guy at the opposite side constantly staring at us, while his buddies next to him just continue showering. He's got a nice tight stomach and pretty impressive pecs, and has got a nice cock. Just average size, but really thick and no hair at all. He's got those really low-hanging balls which look huge in his hairless sack.

His friends get out of the shower, to the spa but the guy doesn't notice them leaving because he's checking me out. I look and smile back and try to get eye contact. When we've finally got some eye contact, one of his naked friends walks over to him and pats him on his shoulder. The guy follows his friends into the spa and a little later, Robert, Brad and I also go to the spa.

We get into the jacuzzi first, there's room for four guys but apart from us three there's nobody in it. The jacuzzi's are a little higher than the swimming pool, so we can overlook a big part of the spa. It's weird and hot at the same time to see so many young fit guys walking around naked, swimming naked and just talking with each other, naked.

After the jacuzzi we take another shower, towel off and carry our sweaty clothes back to the room. Once inside, Brad takes his towel that was wrapped around his waist and takes it off. He lies down on his bed and turns on his iPod. Robert puts on a pair of boxer shorts and I want to go down to get some drinks, still wearing only my towel.

When I get back up, with two bottles of Coke, I see a young guy leaning against the door post of his room. He's got a big white towel around his waist. When I get closer it turns out to be the guy that was checking me out in the showers. I nod and he nods back.
"A Coke, that was just what I needed." he says when I walk right past him.
I stop, think for a moment and say: "Do you want some?"
"Yeah, I'd like some. I think I have two glasses in my room." And he walks inside his room. I follow him and shut the door behind us.
"Are you alone here?" I try to find out.
"My roommates are jogging, they're gone for at least an hour."

I sit down on one of the beds and the guy gets to me with two glasses. I pour each of us a Coke and we drink.
"I saw you in the spa today." he says.
"I know you saw me. I saw you checking me out, right?"
The guy laughs and looks away. "It's just. You know." he says.
"No, I don't know what you mean..."
"Of course you do. You must know, come on." he says.
"No... What is it?"
"Well... How can you not look at a cock like yours." he says and puts his empty glass away.
"Haha. I take that as a compliment!" I say and the guy looks deep in my eyes. He takes my glass and puts it on the floor and pulls me on top of him.

We start making out and the guy immediately pulls my towel away. I'm lying naked on him and he feels between our bodies for my cock while he's got his other hand on my ass. He grabs my semi-erect cock and jerks it.
"From the moment I first saw that big cock of yours in the shower, I knew I wanted it." he whispers in my ear.
I grab his cock and while we make out, I jerk him off. The guy is almost instantly hard and he's got a pretty impressive cock. It's just average length, like when it's soft, but really thick.
I go down on him, and he spreads his legs. I kiss my way down to his crotch, licking his nipples and he puts his hands behind his head.
"Suck me, suck me off. Suck me 'till I blow my load." the guy demands and I lick the base of his cock. I take one ball in my mouth and softly suck on it, and let my tongue play with it. The guy closes his eyes and starts moaning. Then I lick my way up to the head and start sucking him. The guy moans louder when I take his cock in my mouth and he pushes it further inside me.
I go up and down on him and now I'm fully hard as well.

It doesn't take this guy long to shoot his load, but I don't mind. His stomach is covered with sperm, and he takes a towel (his or mine) to wipe it off.
Then he puts me on my back and grabs my huge cock. I glance at mine and back at his dick, and the difference is size feels great to me.
He sits between my spread legs and slowly jerks me, until he finally takes it into his mouth. The guy isn't a really good sucker and he doesn't give me a lot of foreplay, just his head going up and down my dick. The guy realizes he's not really getting me off by blowing me and he gets up and sits down on my stomach.
He bends a little over to me, licks my lips and grabs my cock. I feel my cock head against his ass and the guy moves it around to find his hole. When he's got it, he slowly sits down on top of my hard cock and the feeling is intense.

He goes up and down and I really have to try to not scream out loud. The guy must have been fucked before, otherwise there's no chance he can take mine, but it feels good.
Then, I grab the boy and pull him against me, my cock still in his ass. While I'm underneath him, I start fucking him, bumping in his ass.
Sooner than expected, I shoot my load inside his ass and while we relax, I feel the sperm dripping out of his hole, onto my balls.

dhob1406

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks for getting this story going again. Cant wait for the next installment. Any chance you'll be updating Friendly Scally too?

D

deleted569501

This is your best story by a long shot, keep it up :)

max90

Expert Member
Media
Part 48

After the fuck, I sit down on the opposite bed, panting for a while and I grab my towel. The boy uses his towel to wipe our sperm and sweat from his body and he smiles at me when he gets up.
I get up as well and wrap the towel around me. He puts his arm on my ass, pulls me against him and gives me one big kiss. He winks and says goodbye and I leave his room.

I stand there silent for a moment, the bottles of Coke in my hand. I didn't forget those. But I stand there thinking about what just happened and right when I want to walk to our room, I hear a known voice behind me.

It's Jesse, the guy who tried to abuse me in the sports hall. The guy with the thick 10.5 inch cock.

"How are you today, Nick?" he asks teasingly.
"I'm OK. How are you?" I try to start a friendly conversation.
"Listen to me. You know the basketball court outside?"
"Yes, I do."
"You've seen the abandoned pool, when you walk a little further between the bushes?"
"Yeah I've seen it once while we were jogging."
"OK. There's a small building next to it. I want to see you there tonight. 11 p.m." Jesse orders me.
"OK, 11 p.m." I respond and Jesse turns around and walks away.

Reactions: BigNavy