Tennis: Cincinnati Lockeroom

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
oh some harsh comments there :shrug:

Abit odd though because

(a) You don't know him personally to know whether he is a "small" man

(b) Since when is penis size linked with personality

© Since when is there a "sort" of hung guy? The 'hung sort' is the sort with a big dick, it's not the other way around.

Hewitt might be a big dick in your eyes, but also has a big dick fellas. Deal with it.

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by Jore+Sep 5 2005, 02:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jore &#064; Sep 5 2005, 02:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I might get shot down for this, but I just dont imagine Hewitt as the &#39;hung&#39; sort, call me crazy.
[post=340825]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

DMW already bitch slapped you in another thread so I&#39;ll just quote him here:

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@Sep 5 2005, 03:51 PM
Repeat after me: Penis size has nothing to do with one&#39;s build or the size of any of his individual body parts. Got it?
[/quote]

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
Having scene Hewitt&#39;s dick with my own eyes....believe me its a garden hose dudes. I&#39;d much rather go a few rounds with A-Rod who is much better looking but the fact is that when it comes to equipment, Hewitt annihilates him.

For the guy who was asking about circumcision, alot of the player&#39;s aren&#39;t.

Hewitt is cut though, so is Roddick.

Safin is uncut, so is Kiefer, so is Gaudio, so is Nadal and so is Federer.

Agassi didnt come to cincy this year but by the sounds of other reports his dick is so small I barely would have seen it anyway.

Jore

Just Browsing
Media
Hewitt&#39;s dick aside, I live in his home town and know a few people who knew him in his teens who confirm feared&#39;s &#39;jackass&#39; quote. Im not questioning his hung status or linking it to his personality. He can play tennis but off the court he comes accross as such a jerk.

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by indianaman_04+Sep 7 2005, 03:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(indianaman_04 &#064; Sep 7 2005, 03:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cincyboi@Sep 6 2005, 06:41 PM

Hewitt is cut though, so is Roddick.

[post=341131]Quoted post[/post]​

Is Roddick a grower or shower?
[post=341284]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Haven&#39;t had the pleasure of seeing him (or any of the other dudes) hard. Andy would need to be a major grower though if he was going to impress anyone. Pretty sure the dude is just an average joe when it comes to dick size.

twohungryholz

Experimental Member
Media
just a thought here....even IF Hewitt is "6" soft" as quoted by cincyboi, who&#39;s to say he may not be any bigger than 7" or so hard? We all know that being big soft is not a forbearer of being HUGE when hard. What about the NEW hottie who is kickin&#39; A** at this years US OPEN, Ginepri??

cincyboi

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by twohungryholz@Sep 8 2005, 02:49 PM
just a thought here....even IF Hewitt is "6" soft" as quoted by cincyboi, who&#39;s to say he may not be any bigger than 7" or so hard? We all know that being big soft is not a forbearer of being HUGE when hard. What about the NEW hottie who is kickin&#39; A** at this years US OPEN, Ginepri??
[post=341507]Quoted post[/post]​

Have to agree with you, what I&#39;ve seen doesn&#39;t account for the whole growing thing.

Still its a thing about what is more probable? Hewitt only has to grow 2 or 3 inches to have a very big dick when hard. And that is pretty modest growth in the scheme of things&#33; It&#39;s more likely that he grows 2 or 3 inches than one. Someone like Roddick would have to grow 5 or 6 inches to have a big dick.

Ginepri is just another average joe when it comes to penis size but his body is second to none.