I think Nicolas Kiefer is the sexiest. I read he is supposed to
be large and quite a horndog

check out his video profile

http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/vignettes/

click on Nicolas' picture

and while you're there, check out the other tennis hotties

I'm waiting for them to add a fellow who makes me melt

FELICIANO LOPEZ :tongue:

They all look really hot there and love to hear them talking. Sexy fuckers.

MIGayGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HungPommieDude said:
Anyone care to explain why they DIDN'T vote for Lleyton Hewitt? All we ever hear is that the guy is hung like a horse and there is no evidence that the others are big, except for Kiefer.

I know that there have been many reports saying that he's huge, but as far as seeing Hewitt in matches and such, I would say that he definitely does NOT stand out compared to the others.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
marluc said:
pics of these players PLEASE.

yeh. what he said.

there was one floating around of one of the hot players from spain, with long hair, spread out on a bed with his ass pointed up. he was shirtless with shorts on, but it was mouth-watering.

tennisfan

Experimental Member
Media
Found this on another site. Is 100 % fiction of course but damn funny.

Here is a little comic relief. My thoughts on the tops/bottoms out of these guys.

Roger [Federer]- 80 percent bottom, 20 per cent top. Likes nothing better than a good dicking. Never a top by choice.

Rafa [ [Nadal]- 60 per cent bottom, 40 per cent top. Very versatile but with a bum like that one has to spend more time on the receiving end.

Dima [Tursonov] - 50 per cent bottom, 50 per cent top. Happy to do anything and everything.

Dominik [Hrbaty] - 90 per cent bottom, 10 per cent top. Big old bottom. Loves it.

Andy [Roddick] - 70 per cent top, 30 per cent bottom. Macho self image puts him on top most of the time, but he secretly loves being on the bottom as much.

Marat [Safin] - 80 per cent top, 20 per cent bottom. A natural top, but is open minded enough to realise that just as much pleasure can be derived from taking on the other role now and then.

Tommy [Haas] - 60 per cent top, 40 per cent bottom. Very Versatile, but can take out that temper a lot more in the top role.

Lleyton [Hewitt] - 95 per cent top, 5 per cent bottom. As pure a top as you can get. Will hammer away with his big dick and make sure you won't stand for a week. Has a bottom fantasy every now and then that he represses.

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tennisfan said:
We heard the rumours - now vote!!
This contest sounds really interesting but, you have provided neither rumors nor pictures of the 'entrants'. In light of the fact that I have no knowledge of these men or heard any gossip about them, I don't feel qualified.:redface:
So why don't you provide a little info and pix and help this dumb clod out.:biggrin1:

systemshock3

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I will not vote, but I was meaning to say that Mario Ancic had a VERY VERY nice bulge during this years Aussie Open. And it WAS NOT A BALL. I had to rewind and freeze my TiVo just to make sure I was seeing what I was seeing.

O...M..G. Of course..lets see...tall, Lanky Eastern European with big hands and feet. Sounds like a Recipe for hung to me!!! :)

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think Lleyton gives off the vibes of a guy who packs a monster - cocky and masculine.

And, in his case, the vibe is correct :biggrin1:
My view is that the more cocky the guy is in attitude, the less well endowed he may well be. I seriously doubt whether Lleyton is big and bulky below the belt; as for the attitude, however, is definitely the "big swinging dick" of the international tennis circuit. I find him infuriating - and I'm Australian!! I'm going for Saffin to win this contest - the big Russian bear who can always pull the hottest chicks.