Votes: 72 3.8%
  • Gaston Gaudio

Votes: 40 2.1%

• Total voters

mitchdew

Just Browsing
Media
Thomas Berdych has a giant cock.
IN indian wells i was staying at the same hotel where he was and at the Spa i saw his huge cock. I was tempted to go and grab it .

I think that he is the winner !!

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Regarding Safin's sf: yeah, I remember her. She struggled keeping those DD funbags covered by her halter-bikini. They both looked like they were still buzzed. Cute couple. He was a good-looking guy, but I think she'd be more interested in his 'hung' wallet. Tall, good-looking, but I don't get the hung vibe from him. His sister, however... makes Mantina look like a real pussy.

Last edited:

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thomas Berdych has a giant cock.
IN indian wells i was staying at the same hotel where he was and at the Spa i saw his huge cock. I was tempted to go and grab it .

I think that he is the winner !!

Holy Shit, Mitch! Uncut, right?! He's a real sexy fuck. You have amazing self-discipline. At least you have a quality beat-off memory for the rest of your horny life. Have no regrets. According to Missed MANners, the more famous of a pair is obliged to 'initiate contact'.

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I still don't get this universal Roddick lust. He's attractive; was more so as a teenager, but still good-looking. But every guy on that list is, too. Actually, I'd put him near the bottom of that list, hung or not. I'd take one Nadal or Gaston over a dozen Roddicks any (fantasy) night. I think he must've sold his soul to Mephostofosleaze, or made some kind of blood offering that, thankfully, I'm immune to. More for youze gays, right?! ;p

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Don't know who has the biggest dick, but Nadal and James Blake certainly have the biggest, roundest asses.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

tennmatty

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've been around a lot of pro tennis events - Roddick does NOT have a big dick. It might confuse people because he loves to yank on his shorts while playing! Federer might surprise you and Safin is a huge guy.

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've been around a lot of pro tennis events - Roddick does NOT have a big dick. It might confuse people because he loves to yank on his shorts while playing! Federer might surprise you and Safin is a huge guy.

In what way Federer may surprise us? Very interested in the Fed dick :biggrin1:

ruffian8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ran into Stephan Edberg in Palm Desert years ago, he was out to dinner with friends. He was playing the tournament out there.

Stood next to him at a urinal. I could not resist looking down, OMG he had a long water hose. HUGE cock. He saw the look on my face (startled) and chuckled at me. Shook that thing off (like a jump rope) and walked out. Left me standing there, excited, embarrassed and definitely impressed.

tennmatty

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
In what way Federer may surprise us? Very interested in the Fed dick :biggrin1:

I was standing at the top of a set of stairs at the Miami tournament two years ago. Fed got out of his tournament car and walked towards the stairs - then stopped with one leg up on the second stair to talk to someone. I had the perfect view of his package as he was wearing a pair of white sweat pants. I actually gasped and said outloud to my friend, "damn, his package is huge!". Some lady heard me and started laughing! Also when he's playing, it's easy to see he's packing something extra :)