Tennis Player Penis Size Graph

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks KS. I think if this graph shows anything it's how underrated width/girth is as a measurement. Everyone always seems to equate a big dick with a long dick. But how big a cock really is is determined as much by width or girth. Here we have the width measurement, not the girth measurement. So we can only work out area, not volume. But look at the difference.

While Hewitt is twice as long as Coria erect, the difference between them is much more marked when we consider that his cock covers a surface area 4 times as big (144 sq cm v 36) or you need four of Coria's to make one of Hewitt. And while Ferrero is only 1 cm shorter than Safin, his 3 cm inferior width means that Safin's cock is really nearly twice as big, covering 133 sq cm v 72.

Taking in to account length and width, four of the guys on this graph are exceptionally hung - Hewitt (144), Kiefer (138), Gaudio (147) and Safin (133) - but its Gaudio, not Hewitt as often touted, who is the heftiest. Haas (95) is above average. Ferrero (72), Federer (80), Roddick (64) and Nadal (60) are average. Coria (36) and Agassi (30) are small.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anybody got any photos of Nadal supposedly showing a real bulge, not just a wrinkle in his shorts? Still looking in vain at news photos for anything that justifies the claim of "bulge" and "dressing to the right."

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since Leyton Hewitt's wife Rebecca Cartwright looks none the worse for wear I'm wondering if the graph is slightly biased in favor of some imagined fantasy? My wife has the hots for Rafael Nadal so she imagines he's packing a wallop. As for me, I just wush I had X-Ray vision and could look between the legs of Maria Sharapova.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, I watched Federer and Nadal on television this morning. Didn't see anything interesting, perhaps some slight indication of Nadal's cockhead. He could as easily be fairly small as well as average, definitely not above average.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media

HungPommieDude

Experimental Member
Media
Since Leyton Hewitt's wife Rebecca Cartwright looks none the worse for wear I'm wondering if the graph is slightly biased in favor of some imagined fantasy? My wife has the hots for Rafael Nadal so she imagines he's packing a wallop. As for me, I just wush I had X-Ray vision and could look between the legs of Maria Sharapova.

That's silly. The only way you would know if she was worse for the wear was by inspecting her vagina. And I'm guessing its pretty stretched out.

Thread is here P as in Perv. - MensTennisForums.com

spaox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Andy Roddick is also very small. That graph is way off base. Safin isn't packing much either. I know for sure Boris Becker is massive, as well as Thomas Muster and Jim Courier.

joiloppp1111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I really do believe Lleyton has a huge cock, i dunno why, he just looks the type that would be well hung :biggrin1:

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I think that people think that guys like Hewitt and Safin have huge cocks. There is no proof, but it is just a vibe they give. When it comes to proof...there is nothing. Just the pics of Lleyton in speedo's and it didn't look impressive.