Tennis shoes

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I need some help here, please.

I just rejoined the gym and I needed some new cross trainer tennis shoes. The problem that I am having is that the heel of the right shoe rubs my right heel practically raw when I use it. The left shoe/heel is fine it's just the right that gives me problems.

The help that I need is: SUGGESTIONS!

Has this ever happened to anyone else? What do you do to take care of it? I have rarely had a pair of shoes (tennis, dress, etc...) that fit perfectly the moment I bought them.

Just so you know, there is nothing abnormal about my feet. Both are the same size. It's the shoes that are giving me the problems.

Any help and suggestions on how to break them in without breaking my heel would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks all,

Sklar

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It is not uncommon for feet to have different and separate quirks to them. (You may not want to admit it, or even know, but I think there is something out of whack with your right foot and its heel.) I do not know where you live but I would recommend that you try and search for a local running store in your area, NOT a big chain store outlet. A good shoe store will be small and independent. The employees should be able to assess your feet, any quirks that are present and then give some good suggestions on how to fix it.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
last time I looked ( a few years ago) Road Runner Sports (out of California) had a website where you could assess which pair of shoes would be best for you, from a series of questions, and by assessing where your shoes were wearing out ... the assessment was for running shoes (I don't recall a similar assessment for cross-trainers -- may be different now, after all these years), but may provide some sort of hint