tent at work

wants2bebigger

Experimental Member
Media
has anyone ever said to you, "well you walk around with a boner all day!" and your very certain your flaccid through out most of it? it made me feel really selfconcience when 2 of my coworkers told me that today.

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your co-workers are just kidding, there trying to rile you up.

Ignore them, if you think about everything everyone says youll go crazy.

dcw4

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
has anyone ever said to you, "well you walk around with a boner all day!" and your very certain your flaccid through out most of it?
Hey W2BB: You're wearing boxers in your gallery photos, so I'll assume that you wear them to work. I wear boxers all the time, and even limp, I'll tent the right side of my pants. My dick hangs freely and the head presses lightly against the fabric of my pants. Often, the entire outline is visible when standing or walking. This may make some observers think that you're hard when you're totally limp. None of my coworkers have ever said anything to me, but I've seen a few of them stare. I won't wear tight underwear; if my dick shows, it shows.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just part of being a healthy male. A tent is much better than a diseased penis that you can not enjoy because you did not care for it properly.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go commando. When I had an office job, I would wear khaki's, and my dick would snake down my leg. I would get stares, and I've had a few comments especailly if I sitting down, because the bulge is so much more prominent, or my cock would be lying on my thigh. Really, i didn't care, if they don't like they should not be looking at the crotch area. A man can not help having what he has, any more than a female can not help having large breast. Somethings you really just can't hide too well.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at this bar one night that had a wet underwear contest (totally different story) and then afterwards everyone danced the night away in their underwear. Towards the end of the night, this guy asks me how I keep my dick hard all night long. I had no idea what he met. Then I realized because of the size of my soft dick he thought I was hard all night long. What are guys that have big dicks suppose to do to not get the impression that they have a constant erection?

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find it hard to freeball, otherwise i thend to get a boner whether i like it of not. another reason why i cant sleep nude :(