Terence Trent D'arby

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by twiggy3, Oct 12, 2006.

1. twiggy3

twiggy3 New Member

Has anyone got any hot pictures of Terence Trent D'arby, he was a singer in the late 80's early 90's...he was sooooooo hot back in the day. He posed need for the cover of Q magazine i know that. I'm guessing a lil' bit more than average.

[​IMG]

2. ophion

ophion New Member

Albums:
    Can't see much of a bulge, but your right hed does seem like he would be hung!!!

Attached Files:

3. Tank30

Tank30 Member

Sorry, u can't have him. He is mine. lol Luv him. Especially during the Vibrator days when he had the short blonde hair. He was so hot then. His body looked the best then too.

4. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

lol

I just started listening to this guy. Wishing Well is a great song, dont like much else. My friend is into him, and she has a bf who looks just like Terence (well maybe slightly), but broader. Her bf is 9"

I know nothing of Terence though. He could have any size penis or indeed no penis at all for all I know.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

He was a damn charismatic stylist.
    I thought he was kind of a genius, and didn't understand why he disappeared.
    Loving TTD was the first sign of intelligence I saw in my sister-in-law.

EDIT: Here's some interesting stuff from Wikipedia:

Sananda Maitreya (formerly known as Terence Trent D'Arby and born Terence Trent Howard on March 15, 1962) is an American-bornsinger-songwriter currently living in Milan, Italy. He is recognizable through his trademark voice resembling that of Sam Cooke, and the fact that, like such artists as Stevie Wonder, Todd Rundgren and Prince before him, he produces his own albums and plays most of the instruments.

I didn't know about the name change.
    The comparison to Sam Cooke's voice is intriguing, though I think TTD is even more subtle and inflected.
    And he does play most instruments and produce his own releases.
    He's phenomenal ... and apparently still cranking it out under that new name.

6. Nesto74

Nesto74 Member

One of his biggest mistakes is that he compared himself or said he was better than, The Beatles. After that...downward spiral. Wishing Well was my favorite song by him. Then Sign Your Name. =)

7. morphster

morphster New Member

TTD was one of the best vocalists of the 80's, indeed one of the best male soul singers ever. I do remeber looking at that Q article/interview but u couldnt see the whole package, just the top of his dick,(it is a music mag, not a wank mag!).

I think he was a bit arrogant back then, even by his own admission, and that put a lot of people off. His 2nd album- 'Neither Fish nor Flesh' was my favourite tho' he's got gems on all his albums. He was a pretender 2 Princes throne,(Wonderboy, ure use of Princes lyrics always take me back!), but alas he was no match 4 the man from Minneapolis. I've witnessed Prince many times live and apart from being absolutely fucking amazing, he's got quite a package himself. And he's only 2ft!!!!!
    They both changed their names, I think maybe 2 allay the DHSS, who must have been onto them 'doin the double'!!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted