Terrence Howard

jhbufford

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's him, from the film GET RICH OR DIE TRYING. I've always found his little dick sort of sexy -- mouthsize!

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Any man who punches his wife in the face should have a small dick. Karma.

That's one of the reasons that they punch thier wife in the face. Cause they know that thier wife is gonna tell everyone. I hoped she tried to kick him in the balls and said "Oh, sorry I missed, so small I couldn't find them".

Hotjock123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, this is disappointing.

But do any of you realize that a flaccid penis has nothing to do with how big it is when it's erect?

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Men with big dicks generally are BIG DICKS. Many of you must really have some self-esteem issues if the only thing you can find to measure yourself, and other men by, is the length of a piece of spongy skin that hangs off your body, then you are a sad lot. But hey, if it makes you feel better about your pathetic existence then go ahead and do it.

jlmchq

Sexy Member
Media
I uised to live in an all male college dormitory and each floor had its own shower room because we didn't have individual showers in our rooms, so I saw plenty of nude black guys during that time. I must say that Terrance does indeed have the smallest soft dick on a black guy I have ever seen. Most black guys seem to have pretty large flaccid dicks. I'm not saying Terrance doesn't get as big as the others when erect, but for a flaccid size it is very small.

B_Sackballs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its kind of funny when other guys with little dicks will tell you that you can't tell the size of a erect penis by the flaccid size... if you are 2 inches flaccid you aren't going to be 9 inches erect. Howard has a baby sized dick and I don't care about him hitting his girlfriend or wife. I am sure she is another gold digger who is only with him because of his money and fame. So fuck her.

But this guy can't act, has a shitty body, and a small dick. The only thing he has for him is money and I don't know how much of that he has.