terrifying... bigandlong

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's been a member here for a while and has been discussed often, It's sad that a guy with such a huge and magnificent cock had undermined his own credibility by his wild claims. He has one of the biggest cocks on this site and a little more honesty would win him far more admirers.

LA8PV

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
why exaggerate when you have a huge, beautiful 12 incher... That beats me, but I love his dick

Are you guys kidding me? Have you not seen the monster cock brothers?

Isn't him always holding the bottom of his cock the biggest revelation? Geez... Think for yourselves.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
Are you guys kidding me? Have you not seen the monster cock brothers?

Isn't him always holding the bottom of his cock the biggest revelation? Geez... Think for yourselves.

Pretty sure you may have a brain disorder you'll need checked out. Unlike the guys you referenced, this one happens to be real, though I doubt he owns that page...just another imposter.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether it is real or not there are a few things to take into account such as the optical illusion created by using his hand to obscure the "penis line". The pics are very small too. 320x240 makes foreground objects appear much larger than they would in a standard 800x600 photo.

Pretty sure you may have a brain disorder you'll need checked out. Unlike the guys you referenced, this one happens to be real, though I doubt he owns that page...just another imposter.

I will need proof to even begin admitting that. It's waaaay too sketchy and suspicious with the hand being in the exact same spot in all pictures.

sillystring

Sexy Member
Media
I will need proof to even begin admitting that. It's waaaay too sketchy and suspicious with the hand being in the exact same spot in all pictures.

There's nothing sketchy about those pics, your skeptism is just way too intense. He's not even half the size of those fake monstersofcock guys you were talking about.

You can click the profile for all his media....that's a WHOLE lotta prosthesis fakery there..man should work for Stan Winston:

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

There's nothing sketchy about those pics, your skeptism is just way too intense. He's not even half the size of those fake monstersofcock guys you were talking about.

You can click the profile for all his media....that's a WHOLE lotta prosthesis fakery there..man should work for Stan Winston:

Monstercockland - Home of the biggest monster cock videos and pictures - Login

Well I apologize then, but still those pictures in that blog make it seem way bigger, although it's already retardedly big anyway.

Ive seen him here on cam ,he's real. except it people ...Why do people come on a large penis site,,,find a few who truly are HUGE and then trash them? such penis envy....lol

hoolz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ive seen him here on cam ,he's real. except it people ...Why do people come on a large penis site,,,find a few who truly are HUGE and then trash them? such penis envy....lol

lol the irony