Terrorism conspiracy? 9/11 7/7

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_mitchymo, Jun 8, 2010.

1. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I've just watched a documentary online that has me confused (not that it's hard to do usually) over what exactly is or is not believable about terrorist attacks.

I can't get my head around the odds of both the New York and London attacks being carried out on the exact same day as official mock attacks of the exact same respective nature were being implemented.

Anyone have any thoughts?

2. patrick_17

patrick_17 New Member

That's pretty remarkable of course but in and of itself not enough proof to suggest some kind of conspiracy I think. But remarkable yes. I don't know much about the London attacks but I do know quite a bit about the wtc attack though. Can I ask what you think about the wtc attack? (concerning conspiracies)

Also, can you give a link to that documentary? Thx.

3. mishiwaji

mishiwaji New Member

i have watched documentary about 911 attacks...and..it seems reasonable. the conspiracy. for me, maybe, american goverment planned it all along..:)

4. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

The link is Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

What i think is pretty much the same as everybody else i would have thought, i cannot believe that it was not terrorists but all this evidence that there supposed to be just throws up questions and leaves me questioning whether the terrorists had a little helping hand from spies or something working within or closely with government.

5. patrick_17

patrick_17 New Member

Thanks for the link.

Well I thought so too but not anymore. I am currently 100% convinced that the US government planned and [SIZE=-1]orchestrated the attacks. I have no doubt at all anymore. I have to leave now but if I have time later I will try to explain why I think so. [/SIZE]

6. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

Ok.

7. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    9/11 Truthers have much in common with Birthers, even though they are at opposite ends of the spectrum politically.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

9. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

That has my interest on the one hand but it shows that nutter David Icke, he's the guy convinced we are being ruled by reptilian humanoids tho right lol.

10. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's the problem with conspiracy theories: their strongest adherents are all nutters and delusional paranoiacs. It's like looking for pattens in the clouds: fun and diverting but not a serious way to pass the time or gain any reality-based information.

11. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I agree for the most part. What about the likes of Michael Moore who has expressed doubt over the official story of events over 9/11? There is always a possibility a conspiracy could be true and that whackos have latched on because it is more credible than their own personal theory. (like Icke)

Damn it, Snakey has me curious to learn more about Bilderberg.

12. Bbucko

Gold Member

Albums:
    Michael Moore is a propagandist: very persuasive and skilled, but still a propagandist and as such will distort the truth in order that it best corresponds with his narrative. The fact that I agree with most of his points does not blind me to this fact.

It's been a long time since I've seen Fahrenheit 911, so I double checked on the Wikipedia article before submitting this post, just to make sure. It confirmed what I'd remembered about the supposed evacuation of the Bin Laden family from the US at a time when our airspace was closed, however there is nothing in the film to suggest a greater conspiracy regarding the cause of 9/11.

If you have anything linking Moore to the Truthers or any other conspiracy theorists, I'd really like to see it.

Google "Bilderberg" "Trilateral Commission" and "Illuminati" if you want to feed the crazy: there are hours of "fun" to be had :rolleyes:

13. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

That was a very bad example on my part. However do some research. They just had a meeting in Spain. A government within a government. Think about what i just said. Also remember money talks and bullshit walks. Our leaders are just puppets and answer to this group. Not saying i'm 100% bought on this idea either, however it has some truth in it. Let me dig up some links. Here's a link. Whatever you make of it, it is interesting. There are many more links to be found.

Bilderberg - SourceWatch

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-2010-final-list-of-participants.html

#13 Mr. Snakey, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted