Test My Stamina!

LycraBull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hi, I'm Alex, a handsome 29-year-old bull, athletic, lycra lover and sportswear. I am an active slave bull and it excites me to show the strength of my cock and my balls. I'm looking for someone who likes to test me with dick resistance games, soft bdsm, milking, edging and cum control with dick vibrator. All via cam: few things, no face, only physical and fucking and if you like tight-fitting clothing as in the picture. If you then establish a small reward the challenge becomes more interesting because it excites me having to fight for something. I don't meet, just webcam, write me and we organize ourselves to play on cam
1343851-1558301279-a25a95a108a1ed0075d77094327c3563.jpg

Reactions: Beast23

LycraBull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Love to do that. Really want to see that cock and balls. I do a lot of resistance-type stuff -- edging, cum control and other things. would love to skype with to and tease you and get you to writhe as you try to control that meat. Let's set something up
hi man still interested ?

Reactions: steven_leroy

bpound5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love to do that. Really want to see that cock and balls. I do a lot of resistance-type stuff -- edging, cum control and other things. would love to skype with to and tease you and get you to writhe as you try to control that meat. Let's set something up

bpound5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
what is your skype address? let's link up