Test your sexual IQ

Willy_the_Wonka

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
8 out of 10.

The ones I missed? Without giving anything away.... 6 and 10.

Question 10, I knew better than to pick what I did....

Question 6?. Uh...sorry, but from MY personal experience, these food items and the one herbal scent don't get my cock rockin'. :rolleyes:
NOT that they aren't nice, mind you. :tongue:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I missed #s 3 and 10.

I knew about the food items and herbal scent (didn't know about black licorice though! I'll have to get some of that now, to go along with my lavender perfume and pumpkin-pie scented/flavored lube! :biggrin1: and I'll head over to Krispy Kreme too... :biggrin1::biggrin1:)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8 out of 10... at least I learned something

I learned to add black licorice to my shopping list... :biggrin1:
Lavender - check
Pumpkin pie - check
Donuts - check

Oh yeah, and of course latex condoms, and ibuprofen in case I get a headache from the sex... :biggrin1:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
9 of 10. I disagree about lavender. It's supposed to help you get a good night's sleep. I don't find that arousing.

It's a poor test.

Question two is just plain wrong. Certain products can make your penis bigger. Alloderm is used in penile widening and post-surgical weights increase the the gains from phalloplasty. Some PE products do work, particularly the traction devices. Clearly the test creator is uninformed.

Question four and five are similar in that they're blaming a primary factor on a secondary factor. The primary factors, circulatory blockage and poor circulatory health, could be caused by eating fried foods or watching TV but those things in and of themselves do not cause circulatory problems. I could watch 10 hours of TV a day but if I'm doing it on a treadmill then I expect my circulatory health would be exceptional. I could eat two french fries a month and they will do nothing to decrease my circulation if I'm in otherwise good health.

The only one I got wrong otherwise was the condom question. I had thought polyurethane was better than latex. Either way I can't use polyurethane so I hadn't paid much attention but it's good to know.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
7 out of 10 correct

I missed 3, 5 and 6. Who the hell thought that lavender could turn a man on. I thought it was more of a relaxing and slightly pungent smell than anything else....

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Who the hell thought that lavender could turn a man on. I thought it was more of a relaxing and slightly pungent smell than anything else....

In ancient times prostitutes wore lavender to "advertise" to their customers. Perhaps there is a male unconscious memory of this. :tongue: