Test your sexual IQ

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
7 out of 10 correct

I missed 3, 5 and 6. Who the hell thought that lavender could turn a man on. I thought it was more of a relaxing and slightly pungent smell than anything else....

I'd heard that about lavender (and pumpkin pie and donuts) a few years ago. I remember stuff like that.

I also noticed a great increase in lavender-scented body scents and perfumes after that. :biggrin1: When I first heard that about lavender I started looking for lavender perfumes but couldn't find any! Several months later there were lavender scented perfumes, body lotions, etc. all over the place. Guess the news got out! :wink:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
9 out of 10 correct. I don't find any of the scents in Question six to be a turn on. Guess I better eat more pumpkin!

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
8 out of 10.
Identified the wrong condom type in question 10.
And answered incorrectly the question about whether any devices can help increase penis size. (I think Jason's arguments may have some merit.)

Which way did you mean that? The quiz I got said "false" as the answer to: "can penis enlargement products
enlarge your penis."

hungdany

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well all i can say is you cant as such get question No6 wrong. you may not get it fully right but you cant get it wrong.

im only saying that cos thats the one i got not fully right.

9 out of 10!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
9/10. Got #10 wrong.

Some of the questions weren't really questions. Younger men have "better" sex? "Better" is subjective. How do you answer that? (I answered it by suspecting that I was supposed to be counterintuitive and say that older men have better sex). And the smells question... really, for some people, the oddest smells will turn them on. So you could have put just about anything in there for options, and I'd have said "all of the above". :confused:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Which way did you mean that? The quiz I got said "false" as the answer to: "can penis enlargement products enlarge your penis."

Well, to be specific, viking, the question said, "Penis-enlargement products can increase the size of your penis."
I answered 'true,' while suspecting the official answer would be 'false.'

Here's Jason's take:
Question two is just plain wrong. Certain products can make your penis bigger. Alloderm is used in penile widening and post-surgical weights increase the the gains from phalloplasty. Some PE products do work, particularly the traction devices. Clearly the test creator is uninformed.

I don't recall in detail what I've read about penis enlargement, but I've thought once or twice that certain products might have a marginal effect on penis size ... not enough, to my mind, to be worth pursuing, even if I wished to ... and far less than enough to gratify the hopes of the many who do pursue enlargement.
(I also suspect penis enlargement often has a lot of negative effects on sexual function.)
But hey ... what do I know?
Nada, viking ... nada.

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
the lavender thing is freaky...it's the smell old ladies use to cover up the smell of wee...but if some men find that sexy, hey, who am i to argue!

I scored 70% but learned two new things...and found out that men get turned on by the smell of their grannies....