Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently I have been hearing about the benefits of massaging your testicals and seminal vesicles. Apparently it can help increase the blood flow which increases the volume of your cum and the health of your little swimmers. Apparently it also makes your balls bigger. The part I can’t find is any actual discription of how to do it except grab your balls and run then. One of the articles talked about the benefits of massaging the seminal vesicles but didn’t elaborate on how to. Sorry if any of my terminology is wrong the whole point of this post is to learn! BAC8E98E-0E73-49B2-A4AC-CFC5F35A1AB7.jpeg

Hairylegs

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
You are aware, I hope, that massaging your seminal vesicles will involve deeply inserting a VERY long finger deep into your asshole, and then hoping to hit the right target? As for me, given the choice of massaging my testicles or my dick, I'd opt for my dick.

PThong

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I came across a video about tui na Chinese massage:

between minutes 3:50 and 7:07 there are some massage that maybe what you are looking for.

I've tried them and my balls started to hang lower and my dick seemed a bit more relax (fluffed) and a bit bigger while soft....

D

deleted300444

Prostate massages are awesome. It can be fully penetrational...or just a nice touch around the scrotum, taint, anus, inner legs....that all makes me explode.

kelvinza

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I usually gemtly massage my balls when i take a shower, hot shower. I just put my thumbs and citcle around. This way i could also inspect my balls if yherenis any lumb or sign of future cancer.

I like to press between my balls and legs. They say that helps with blood flow.

Reactions: LowerCapeCod

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently I have been hearing about the benefits of massaging your testicals and seminal vesicles. Apparently it can help increase the blood flow which increases the volume of your cum and the health of your little swimmers. Apparently it also makes your balls bigger. The part I can’t find is any actual discription of how to do it except grab your balls and run then. One of the articles talked about the benefits of massaging the seminal vesicles but didn’t elaborate on how to. Sorry if any of my terminology is wrong the whole point of this post is to learn! View attachment 908717

Hey man! Yes the testicle and seminal vesicle massage is really supposed to help. I have some of the descriptions of the various techniques somewhere. If you are still interested message me and I will find the info for you.

Reactions: mutualjax

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're talking about massage in a non-sexual way then I'm not sure how massaging either helps. During sex, however, gently cupping a man's balls with your hands or putting them in your mouth (one at a time) and gently massaging them with your tongue will increase the blood flow. Massaging the prostate during sex feels amazing, but a lot of people don't realize that massaging the "taint" after sex is important and feels amazing since that is the area responsible for ejaculation. Like any muscle after a good workout, a massage post-ejaculation is a great idea.