Testicle development

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jeffy21, Jun 30, 2007.

1. jeffy21

jeffy21 Member

Albums:
    Hi i am new here i am not well endowed at all but perfectly okay with my size i am 5.75" long and 5" girth. I havent had much experience but im sure it will be fine my concern is with my testicle size.

Can anyone remember how long it took for their testicles to reach full size and at what rate did this happen (ie a noticible difference in a week,month,six months etc)

I think i stunted my puberty development and they seemed to only start growing when i was 19 i am now 21 and they measure at most 2cm wide and 3.75cm long. really small for a guy my size(6'2"). I still get the occasianal spot. Is it possible they will grow more and how long would this take.

Also when testicles atrophy for some reason how long does it take for them to grow back (using hcg or naturally) and how is this possible without the growth hormone levels associated with puberty?

Really appreciate any replies from anyone with some insight.

2. IdahoTom

IdahoTom New Member

You stated "I think i stunted my puberty development". What is it you think you did to affect development? Testosterone?

The size reported seems to be in the range of normal. Since you are growing late, you may keep growing. Just wait and see.

Remember that your height doesn't mean you will be bigger than average, and that the taller you are, the smaller your privates may appear. For example a 7" penis on a short guy looks bigger than on a tall guy.

Above all, enjoy what you have.

3. SteveHd

Gold Member

jeffy21, if it's really bothering you then see a doctor or urologist. I recommend you only try treatments recommended by a doctor.

4. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    I agree with Steve. See a Urologist and see what he/she has to say about your questions and any possible treatments.

Draft saved Draft deleted