Testicle Dominance

girthman33

Just Browsing
Media
Sometimes, I think my left nut does all the work when I ejaculate and the right nut just swells up.

During masturbation and sex, I have noticed this. The left nut is a little smaller when done, and the right nut feels full and larger.

Does anyone else notice anything like this?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my limited medical and sex related education, it is my understanding that the testicles produce the sperm and it travels through tubes and is increased in volume when the various glands add semen to the mix just prior to getting off, or ejaculation. Someone correct and educate me if I am incorrect. I have never noted any size change in my left nut after I produce a load of semen. But then, maybe, I should start looking and maybe even measuring the circumference after ejaculation. Interesting question.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you're right hung. It's my understanding that the size of the testicles, before or after sex, has no correlation to the amount of the ejaculation. I could be wrong but that's what I remember hearing.

Gosh, that sounds so clinical!!! lol

Jace: I remember the largest shooter I have ever encountered had really small balls, about the size of a normal 10 year olds boy. He shot 15-20 volleys of jiz every time he shot a load. It was fun to watch but a pain to clean up.

Both balls swell when you are excited. I do not think you can ever notice that a ball is smaller after ejaculation because semen is only a tiny part of the ejaculate and compared to a ball the volume is very small.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I think, in most dudes, the left is smaller then the right. I do not think either of them "grows" as it stores sperm. I do think if it grew because of storage, there would have to be an inordinate amount of 'nasty sperm build up" which would be impossible because, if I remember correctly, sperm has a limited life and the unused is reabsorbed......

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
girthman33 said:
Sometimes, I think my left nut does all the work when I ejaculate and the right nut just swells up.

During masturbation and sex, I have noticed this. The left nut is a little smaller when done, and the right nut feels full and larger.

Does anyone else notice anything like this?

You're selling your right nut short. It's the one doing all the work, at its own expense.

In order for the sperm to get to the vessicals a lot of pressure is necessary - therefore the right nut is taking a deep breath and blowing the sperm out through the left one.

Sort of like the Big Bad Wolf, you know?