Testicle emptier

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
..well i like 2 try new things and this one doesnt sound like its much of a risk so soon i will try this. I wonder what wud happen with lets say really cold water at just the right moment, probably stop the whole thing, lol...

8.5x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, it works because the temperature change causes your scrotum to either contract or relax...in the case of hot water, it wants to relax but because you're so close to coming your body wants to move it in the other way... either way, I've tried it, I didn't find that it did anything...

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
SteveT said:
This is something an ex of mine did on me.

She said it was guaranteed to "clean me out". :biglaugh:

It's amazingly simple, but the results can blow your mind.

All you need is a dish, bowl or cup (depending on the size of your balls) with wam water in it.

You jerk off (or - better - are jerked off) and then when you are about to shoot your load, you lower your balls into the water.

Easier of course if you have low hangers :p

No idea WHY it works, but the effect is AMAZING

:smile: :smile:

:confused: If I understood correctly you are going to produce more cum doing it ??? But if so how come ??? The same cum that are going out must be going out anyways or no...:confused:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have another :confused: ...

How men produce sperm? I think is in 48 or 72 h...but how is the organization that going on when they go out? Like bashes and miligrams? How it keep inside and give the 'correct' amount each of cums during the day by sex or masturbation?

When u ejaculate of course the testicle did not really got empty or it did???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Expando1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella, if i may attempt an answer...:redface: The testicles (balls) themselves function to produce sperm, a factory if you will. The produced sperm is then stored in the epididymis, the warehouse, a very small sack-like structure attached to the upper-outer wall of each testicle. The size of each epididymis is about 1/10 that of the testis. So mother nature put much effort into the factory maximizing our ability to produce vast numbers of sperm but devoted relatively little effort to storage. Guys produce sperm starting at puberty and thereafter do so continuously every minute of every day until the day we die. The problem is the capacity for production is so great while the capacity for storage is so small. As a consequence the epididymis rapidly fills to capacity and as any hollow organ which is full such as your stomach, gut, or bladder it becomes uncomfortable...it aches, feels swollen, unrelieved, distended, at times painful...and this sensation is what guys refer to as "blue balls".

It has always perplexed me why people admonished masturbation for guys. It shows a lack of understanding of our physiology I guess. Imagine if someone told you you're not allowed to urinate for two weeks. You'd go mad...your bladder would be so overdistended you'd be in extreme discomfort and pain. The same holds true for the epididymis, it's a hollow organ like one's bladder whose function is to store a product (sperm) until it can be released; and like one's bladder it's storage is limited--when it's full mother nature sends your body signs of discomfort, restlessness, and pain that it's time to urinate...or in this case ejaculate.

SteveT

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pecker said:
1250 yawns

Oh dear. The ultimate damnation. Told by a moderator that your posting is boring.

Oh well, perhaps I should start claiming that my dick is 9" when soft and 13" when hard. That seems to be the accepted form of posting on this site!

;-)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Expando1 said:
Gisella, if i may attempt an answer...:redface: The testicles (balls) themselves function to produce sperm, a factory if you will. The produced sperm is then stored in the epididymis, the warehouse, a very small sack-like structure attached to the upper-outer wall of each testicle. The size of each epididymis is about 1/10 that of the testis. So mother nature put much effort into the factory maximizing our ability to produce vast numbers of sperm but devoted relatively little effort to storage. Guys produce sperm starting at puberty and thereafter do so continuously every minute of every day until the day we die. The problem is the capacity for production is so great while the capacity for storage is so small. As a consequence the epididymis rapidly fills to capacity and as any hollow organ which is full such as your stomach, gut, or bladder it becomes uncomfortable...it aches, feels swollen, unrelieved, distended, at times painful...and this sensation is what guys refer to as "blue balls".

It has always perplexed me why people admonished masturbation for guys. It shows a lack of understanding of our physiology I guess. Imagine if someone told you you're not allowed to urinate for two weeks. You'd go mad...your bladder would be so overdistended you'd be in extreme discomfort and pain. The same holds true for the epididymis, it's a hollow organ like one's bladder whose function is to store a product (sperm) until it can be released; and like one's bladder it's storage is limited--when it's full mother nature sends your body signs of discomfort, restlessness, and pain that it's time to urinate...or in this case ejaculate.

:eek:

..thank you Expando...

Than males HAVE to masturbate bcause they are FULL..is not the horniness that 'helps' production just help to open the flood go out. I dont know where i got the ideia of racing sperms being produce 48h but somehow they had it stored somewhere to keep coming...:rolleyes: ignorance and lost memories of classes i think...:biggrin1:

Sorry for me to take so long to see your answer.

vindicari

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i suspect this is a myth since ejaculate does not come from the testicles, sperm is made in the testicles and stored in the prostate upon ejaculation sperm is released from the prostate along with seminal fluid which makes up most of the ejaculate. the testicles are outside the body for a reason, namely temperature control for the production of sperm which is highly sensitive to temperature. which is why depending on temperature the testicles hang at different heights, e.g. dive into a cold pool and they disappear or in hot weather they hang low. incidently the testicles are both at different levels one hangs lower than the other to avoid crushing them which as any man can testify is fekkin sore.