testicle enhancement surgery?

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone know how much it costs or anything about it?

i have small but functioning testicles. i would like surgery to make them bigger, is this possible. i know it is for people who have testicles removed but this is different. Any help or info would be really appreciated. thanks

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK straight boy...just checked your pics out. While you may have a desire to make them huge...let me honestly tell you...yours "as is" look great. You have a masculine body and are hung perfectly. So that would be an honest evaluation in case you wondered :)

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Why not go to vac pumpers to find out about saline filling your balls.
It's an easy temporary solution and most likely safer than surgery. You can go as big as you're comfortable with and see if you really want to take it to the next level.
C.B.:saevil:

Last edited:

First off, have you seen an endocrinologist and are sure your testes are in healthy working order? If not, do so. You'll need it for when you visit the urologist for the testicle enhancement.

A few doctors do these. They use silicone cups which surround the testicles to make them appear larger. The downside is that they make detecting testicular tumors more difficult when doing self-exams.

Here are some places that do this. I do not endorse any of these personally as I've not used their services:

Male Enhancement Centers

Dr. Harold Reed

There are also herbal supplements which can help. Some people claim that l-argenine and Damiana can help increase testicular size. You may want to check out those options before considering implants.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Listen to Cube.
Straight boy to straight boy
I don't think anything is wrong with them.

Don't know of anything that will make the testicles larger.
Saline or Silicon will enlarge the scrotum.
(And I guess vacuum pumping too)
But why??????????????

Find some nice woman to tell you how perfectly they fit in her mouth.
That will cure you of this insanity.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hahaha!
You always say just the right thing Pittbull!
He's right there isn't a damn thing wrong with your balls.
I don't like it when men have low hangers personally so
I think your are just lovely!

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I looked and what you have is absolutely perfect.

I operate a Yahoo group for and have dealt with the aftermath on these kind of procedures when things go wrong.

Surgical Enlargment:

At this time the method being used is the implantation of testicular overlays. These have had a less than sparkeling track record. If the implant shifts and or is impacted it may cut off all blood circulation to the testicle and this can of course damage or destroy the testicle or testicles involved.

There has been a very high percentage of men who have also developed infections with the overlays and I have personally dealt with two men on my boards over the years that had testicular damage reducing sperm counts and hormone production after the damage was repaired.

Scrotum Filling with Saline:

This takes a real expert and is not to be taken likely. Those who do it seem to love it, but, it has many problems. In a few states possession of the gear required to accomplish this is illegal with penalties and other problems without a medical Rx in your possession.

Improper needle placement and the act itself can cause infection and or nerve damage. Some years ago I tried this and I must admit the sensation was really interesting, but the hassles and risks are not worth it. "It ain't THAT good!"

Drug Therapy:

This is very complex and these days even if you have a problem in all honesty getting help for it is going to be a total crap shoot. Most MD's will not even consider looking at your testicles regarding anything cosmetic especially on size related issues. If you decide to approach an MD, you need to discuss size in very definite ways. There interest will be peaked if you use the right words. Those words are "Shrink" "atrophy" "smaller than they were", "lack of sex drive" "difficulty with erections" and the like. IF you are lucky enough to get their attention with that they might run a few very cursory and unproductive hormone panels and then come back with: "You're over minimum hormone limits there is nothing we can do."

In truth if everything functions just dandy, your efforts at trying to increase their size could have the effect of increasing their size but at the same time actually reducing their function.

Unless something is really rediculous and you're dealing with a couple of peanuts (and there are a few out there that are) be wise, leave well enough alone.

Good Luck. . .

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I too have viewed your photographs I totally agree with everybody you have nothing to be ashamed of. Your testicules are normal and natural looking Why risk doing anything that could destroy that. At the end of the day it is your decision, but you asked out opinion and you have received very honest answers.

Good luck

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the aftermath on these kind of procedures when things go wrong.

In response to FuzzyKen's comments
Ouch
Ouch
Ouch
Motherfucking son of a bitch ouch that hurts why the hell was I so fucking stupid to mess with my perfect balls?

Find some nice woman to tell you how perfectly they fit in her mouth.
That will cure you of this insanity.

He's right there isn't a damn thing wrong with your balls...

I think your are just lovely!

Well that was quick! :wink:

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Big Al is starting a new website promoting "Big Al's Testicle Enlargement Routine." It involves sitting in a chair and rubbing your nuts over and over again in very specific ways until they balloon to the size of cantaloupes.

Here's a testimonial: "I saw a vast improvement in a matter of weeks! They started out the size of raisins and are now each the size of a coconut! Incredible!" -Bob H.

B_Bonky

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently I got a "warning" from a mod for "harassing" and/or "threatening" Big Al in the above post.

Big Al's a scammer. If he wants to sue me for defamation, I'd love to put his penile enlargement theories to the test in court. It bothers me that this forum would allow a guy to scam its members.