testicle enlargement?

9cyclops9: Does anyone know of a way to make your balls bigger? Preferably without pumping on them? I just don't like the thought of vacuum pumping my boys, ya know.

rikter8: Thats about the only thing that will make them bigger babe.

I dont like the idea either, but I gave it a shot - it did make them larger...but I went really really..slow.

Give it a shot, it cant hurt

C

9cyclops9: For the looks, man. Does it matter? Why do you take pills instead of do excercises? It's personal preferences.

John

prepstudinsc: The thought of pumping my balls makes me cringe in pain :eek:

I have pretty big balls anyway, so I dont feel a need to increase them, but I tried pumping once, and I filled up the cylinder and my head got squished up at the top of it, and it wasn't a good feeling. BEcause of this, I'd never try to pump anything again.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, Prepstud:

The tube you used wasn't big enough. Get a cylinder longer and bigger around than your hard cock, Also, it sounds like you gave it too much pressure. You've gotta go s l o w with the pump. It's sensitive equipment you're working with, man. lol

rikter8: Heres a link to a site that shows you how to get Low hangers, or to stretch out your sack.

This will give you an appearance of big balls, without testicle enlargement.

Try it out

Corey

here ya go:

http://euromale.com/magazine/ball.htm

mkone: my testicles are 12' round and heavy !! i always had thin low hangers, so after pumping etc i decided i wanted to go permanent.... i went for silicone injections this gave me the size i wanted ;-) tho now i cant fit into speedos , small price to pay

shadow: [quote author=mkone link=board=pe;num=1064084043;start=0#7 date=03/18/04 at 01:11:06][...] i went for silicone injections this gave me the size i wanted ;-)[...][/quote]

Only the thought of that makes my balls shrink :eek:

lowball: I too would like to increase the size of my balls. Pumping only works as a temporary. What works as a permanent solution?

smallblock: "low hangers" :D excelent, but that link doesn't work

Guest said:
serj: Pumping is the only way to increase testicle sack size, there is no way to actualy increase testicle size. A second more important question is why would you need to?

Serj
http://www.enhancementresearch.com
Hello everyone.
I've been a lurker for some time and enjoy the good, the bad and the ugly of this site.
There are some very opinionated and badly misinformed folk here.
The one that keeps showing up is the constant statement that the testicles can't be enlarged by pumping.
Sirs I am a die hard hetrosexual and will always be.
I wish I'd found pumping a little earlier in life but here are the results of the last three and a half years.
First things first. YES YOU CAN ENLARGE THE TESTICLES BY VACUUM PUMPING!
When I started my left testicle was about the size of a small pecan and the right was about twice that size.
Three and a half years the left is now the size of a large hen's egg and the right is about twice that size. Imagine that!
There are hardly any cloths I can wear that they don't show. Do I care? Nope? I have a lot of fun with it.
Since I fly for a living I have to take a physical every six months and the flight surgeon has expressed concern for my really large right testicle.
On his advise I took them in and had an MRI done on them.
They are perfectly healthy!
The doctor asked me how big are you going to make them and I told him there are only two possibilities.
1. When they are as big as they will get.
2. When they are as big as I want them.
Now just to be able to isolate them and make the left the same size as the right.
P.S. I use all home made equipment. Never have owned a commercial product.
Gotta go it's time for my next pump and I like to concentrate on it.
I'll be busy now for about an hour.
See ya

biggersibetter89

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
because I am myself interested in this ehhh "subject.... I looked a bit around the net.
Soposely increasing the size of the ball sack is usefull when you are increasing the lenght since some tiny part of the sack goes away this way possibly
This is the mothod I found

Between The Thighs

1. Lie in bed on your side or on your back. On your side is easier.
2. Get semi-erect to almost fully erect.
3. Reach with one hand from around and behind your thighs to grab and pull your dick and ballsac at the same time.
4. Pull them between your thighs and back.
5. Now close your thighs together. Your ballsac and dick should now be comfortably trapped behind your thighs, and if you straighten out your body you will feel an excellent stretch in both your dick and particularly your ballsac.

soposely you can sleep in this position... haven't tried this exercise yet myself, but some say it works....

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I thought the whole problem with silicon breast implants was that the silicon leaked after awhile and it made people sick. If this is the case how can they inject silicon into your nut sack.

manmtnking

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hello, that is an amazing message. I am new to this site and wonder if you would post a pic so that we might gawk and also better understand the biology of the situation. thanks.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Joseph said:
because I am myself interested in this ehhh "subject.... I looked a bit around the net.
Soposely increasing the size of the ball sack is usefull when you are increasing the lenght since some tiny part of the sack goes away this way possibly
This is the mothod I found

Between The Thighs

1. Lie in bed on your side or on your back. On your side is easier.
2. Get semi-erect to almost fully erect.
3. Reach with one hand from around and behind your thighs to grab and pull your dick and ballsac at the same time.
4. Pull them between your thighs and back.
5. Now close your thighs together. Your ballsac and dick should now be comfortably trapped behind your thighs, and if you straighten out your body you will feel an excellent stretch in both your dick and particularly your ballsac.

soposely you can sleep in this position... haven't tried this exercise yet myself, but some say it works....

sounds pretty interesting

solong

Just Browsing
Media
There's no reason why one cannot increase penis size, but there are many reasons why you cannot increase testicle size. What is a testicle? What is it composed of? And how do you propose to make them swell? Permanently?

You can pump the sac and get it absolutely huge. IS that increasing testicle size? Suppose you stopped pumping the sac for 6 months. Would it then go back down?

There's no way that you can impose a vacuum on any organ in the body and not cause it to swell, temporarily. That's edema. Congratulations.