testicle enlargement?

solong

Just Browsing
Media
The silicone is totally inert. The fact that breast implants leaked silicone did not cause those women any problems, either. It was all made up by lawyers and their experts, as was later proved-- but after DuPont had paid out hundreds of millions of dollars and could not get any of that money back.

You are referring to hundreds of fraudulent lawsuits.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I tried this exercise a few times now and at first I was affraid it is bad, but I was just doing it wrong.
I searched the web and found only 3-4 people that done it, but all were completly sure it works.
I am just doing it since a few days yet I am already very satisfied with the results!

It is normal for the left ball to be smaller a bit then the right one, yet mine was a LOT smaller. I did not know what caused this... I tried normal skretching, yet it was pointless.. the skin of my testicle was difrent then the right one... it seemed to be like some strechy material that does everything to be as close as possible to the balls...

Now after these few exercises.. the skin is normal!!!
And ym balls got nearly equal size....

But since I was working on both sacks I can say only say for now that if you got something like I did then it might help possibly.

Well Im confident it might bring some more effects, but since it already took care of the only problem for that I wanted to know how to make the testicles bigger, I am sure damm happy!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am just wondering if anyone that posted last year has any results they would like to share. I have begun pumping my balls to increase their size...not just the sack, but the testicles themself. I am very interested in growing my testicles larger and have been told it IS possible. and why not. they are made of tissue and should grow like any other tissue over time. nipples grow with stimulation and pumping permanently. mine are permanently erect and large from it. not grotesquely or freakishly, but permanent hard erasers. so testicles should too. after a few weeks of pumping my cock and balls in a long 3" tube to get stretch and length rather then extreme engorgement, my scrotum now stretches to 9" or so long and my testicles are slightly larger. I want jumbo hens egg size as a goal

the bigger your balls are, the smaller your dick will look

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We hear everything on LPSG about dick size (including measurements, of course) but hardly anything about ball size, and nobody ever quotes measurements, so I'm never quite sure what is normal, small or large. Mine (each) are 2 1/2" x 2", and I don't know how that rates; anyway, I'm not particularly bothered about making them bigger. BUT, I do enjoy pumping with Pumptoys.com 'Long Johnny' - a cylinder 9" long by 4" internal diameter. This is for cock and balls together and produces (a) the most incredible feeling when 'packed' (which is something I can do very quickly now) and (b) when out of the cylinder, a huge package. The thing is I'm not bothered about 'permanent' gains, it's just the fantastic feeling which has become addictive. What is permanent, though, are the low hanging testicles and sac, which really swing.

Has anyone else tried the "L-J" ?

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
im lost on this subject,as i have whats known as 'bull's balls' they're too large!to the point they're painful in daily life.when you cant move without hurting your balls,THEY'RE TOO DAMNED LARGE!

cirus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I enjoy pumping my balls and wearing split collars for extra length. I alternate on a monthly basis between weights and pumping. When I pump I use a long cylinder 2.75" x 12" as I do not like the bloated sack effect that larger dia cylinders can give. I also like to enlarge my balls by pumping. I have been doing it now for about 7 years. My balls are the size of large hens eggs naturaly but when pumped are much larger, about the size of a lemon. Nothing that I have done has ever increased my 8.25" x 6+" penis.
cirus.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We hear everything on LPSG about dick size (including measurements, of course) but hardly anything about ball size, and nobody ever quotes measurements, so I'm never quite sure what is normal, small or large. Mine (each) are 2 1/2" x 2", and I don't know how that rates; anyway, I'm not particularly bothered about making them bigger. BUT, I do enjoy pumping with Pumptoys.com 'Long Johnny' - a cylinder 9" long by 4" internal diameter. This is for cock and balls together and produces (a) the most incredible feeling when 'packed' (which is something I can do very quickly now) and (b) when out of the cylinder, a huge package. The thing is I'm not bothered about 'permanent' gains, it's just the fantastic feeling which has become addictive. What is permanent, though, are the low hanging testicles and sac, which really swing.

Has anyone else tried the "L-J" ?

was actually thinking about buying a tube from there. was thinking of the BullMaster so the eggs have some room to expand. mine are about the same as yours to start 2.5 x 2..they are hard to measure accurately. I like the 3" diameter straight tube because it stretches the nuts way down the tube first ..really great stretch. but I agree most with the fact that the feeling IS addictive. once you experience the feeling of a pumped cock and full swinging nuts between your legs you'll love it

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I enjoy pumping my balls and wearing split collars for extra length. I alternate on a monthly basis between weights and pumping. When I pump I use a long cylinder 2.75" x 12" as I do not like the bloated sack effect that larger dia cylinders can give. I also like to enlarge my balls by pumping. I have been doing it now for about 7 years. My balls are the size of large hens eggs naturaly but when pumped are much larger, about the size of a lemon. Nothing that I have done has ever increased my 8.25" x 6+" penis.
cirus.

magnificent balls cirus! thats the look I want permanently! the last pic is what I want for my goal. and I don't think it will make my cock look smaller as someone posted. hell...my cocks big enough to take care of itself..I want a jaw dropping backdrop for my cock now