Testicle enlargement?

cowboymax

Just Browsing
Media
Is it possible or it's just sci-fi? :confused: I don't need PE, but my balls are too small. I want bigger balls. I've heard that some herbs help increase their size but I'm not so sure. Pumping the balls just seems too risky. Any suggestions?

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, kinda curious myself...I know you can inject with saline for a temporary effect of a large ball sac, but not the testicle. I know you can also inject with silicone for a permanent large sac. Anybody?

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
Sometimes my balls are pretty big, and other times my balls are smaller(and I know that it's not due to it being colder). Somedays they're just bigger than others. Anyone know why this might be? How do I keep my testicles big and healthy?

cowboymax

Just Browsing
Media
I've heard that Butea Superba andTongkat Ali may help by incresing sexual functions and enlarging the penis and stimulating sperm production and tesicles. But I'm not sure if that's true at all. Someone using them?

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Check out neuticles.com.
Also, if a testicle is "lost" due to cancer, accident, etc, plastic surgeons can implant a fake one. I think you have a wide range of sizes available.
Several years ago an underground group was discovered. If my memory is correct guys were having fakes implanted, and their natural testicle(s) removed, simply for aesthetic reasons.
I think the "surgeons" were charged with practicing medicine without a license or something to that effect.

Reactions: 87654r

cowboymax

Just Browsing
Media
I want my own testicles, but want them to become larger. I think the appropriate question here is "What makes one's testicles grow bigger?" I think the answer is testosterone. I have low T levels, so maybe if I start taking a T booster they will grow bigger as a result of increased testosterone levels. Surgery and implants are dangerous.

cowboymax

Just Browsing
Media
Bump.
Has anyone here taken Clomid, HCG, Damiana, ZMA, Butea Superba or Tongkat Ali?
Do they help?
I've heard they increase testosterone levels by making balls work harder. I am considering buying two of these. The question is - which two are the most effective? Any opinions?

Did any of you guys notice his balls becoming bigger after taking one of the aforementioned pills/herbs?

HaroldZoid

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Bump.
Has anyone here taken Clomid, HCG, Damiana, ZMA, Butea Superba or Tongkat Ali?
Do they help?
I've heard they increase testosterone levels by making balls work harder. I am considering buying two of these. The question is - which two are the most effective? Any opinions?

Did any of you guys notice his balls becoming bigger after taking one of the aforementioned pills/herbs?

Funny you mention Damiana. I just got some in the mail yesterday. A little scared to try it though, lol (yes, I know it's safe). Think I'll start this weekend.

More for novelty than anything else.

Last edited:

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Horseing around with your testicles and you could end up singing soprano.
Testosterone injections will definitely shrink your testicles. I know a guy that had egg-size testicles. His are now the size of smoked oysters. The testosterone replaced the work that the testicles were doing.

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
I've used tongkat ali and zma before. Yes, they do increase the size of your testicles, for a couple days after use. Then I think the negative feedback mechanism in your body tones down the testicles too their normal size(my guess). ZMA is great if you need to get a good night sleep, but I don't see either of these enlarging your testicles for more than a week.

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cowboy, I got bigger testicles by pumping with a Monstertube. You want to go light and you want to pump with the tube filled with water. The way you get air and water out is to use a water proof plastic pump, or you can use just the tube and suck the air and water out with just your mouth and if you get tired, hold the pressure by disconnecting the valve. Drink plenty of water as well and keep it in the tube until you no longer feel discomfort in your testicles. At this point, the water has maxxed your testicles and is going into the sac. If you only want testicles, stop at that point and pull your balls out of the tube and enjoy your bigger testicles. if you also want the sac, you can keep going until you feel bloated and can't go further, then you must work it out of the tube or open the 2 halves up.
Keep doing this daily to keep the testicles pumped and able to accept more volume of semen. Yes, you can increase the amount of cum by doing this because your new testicles can hold more. They are like balloons after all and if you keep inflating and deflating on a daily basis, they will be able to hold more volume each session. They will also remain that size as more semen is produced and held in those melons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rs7764

B_dj_vdwolf

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i also want bigger balls and some said to me dont jerk wank ore for short no cumming:p and ik works for me this is my second day an my balls are some what harder then before

(i will post if the have really grown)

Reactions: FengDD

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
For just a moment let's look at what we do know.

1. The testicles hang down in the scrotum so that a cooler temperature can be maintained. Average body temperature for any kind of sustained period causes damage.

2. Surgically several MD's have used a technique which implanted an "overlay" enlarging the testicle by placing basically a sheath over the top of it. The problems with this surgery have been numerous. The scrotal area is an easy one to have infections. These can also shift and cut off full blood circulation to the testicles in which case testicular damage can take place before a second surgeon could repair the shift. Also not good.

3. Silicone injection has had numerous problems and these often do not show up for a protracted time after they are done. If encapsulation issues start to rear their head the damage may not show up for several years. In addition, the silicone works as an isulator and raises the temperature. Bad enough and anything other than short term saline can cause the sources of testosterone and other necessary things for sex to be nothing but a memory.

4. I have heard of enlargment from Tonkat Ali. There are many grades of Tongkat Ali and it appears that those which are effective cost well over $1000 for a cycle. Again, those who have had the grand to spend have consistently reported more than a few good things from it's use.

5. Vacuum pumping of testicles in a manner of speaking as a general rule does not actually enlarge the testicles, but, it may cause them to hang lower and stretch the scrotum over time. This may give the impression of things changing. For the most part pumping that includes testicles draws lymphatic fluid into the scrotum and the pumper gets a temporary effect.

6. Medically, the main stimulator of testicles is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin when used directly. The testicles are stimulated by this drug to go into warp drive and to start producing everything they can.

7. HGC can create a refractory period and as a rule it is cycled. It is not horrifically expensive, but, most MD's would not prescribe it on an average to anyone for cosmetic reasons.

a. I have recently discovered that there seems to be a circumstance where it can be prescribed for this purpose. HIV patients who have been on long term testosterone therapy and show testicular atrophy can be prescribed HCG therapy AND it appears that under this condition most State and many insurance companies WILL pay for it. This is a surprise to me and I only learned of this one about 6 months ago.

b. If you are given supplemental testosterone therapy for any reason you must also be given HCG if the testosterone ester being used is NOT DHT. The body does not recognized DHT for some reason and will not down regulate unless the dosages are elephant sized.

c. If you are one who qualifies for testosterone replacement try every way to make certain that the MD does not short-cut the whole thing and make certain that what you are prescribed IS DHT if at all possible. The Andro-Gel cream IS available in a DHT verison.

There is no way at present to guarantee a safe manner to enlarge testicles. There are some drugs and one herbal that might be effective, but these can have other negative effects if used incorrectly.

I would focus the efforts personally on enlarging the penis. If the penis is large enough after all, who's going to look at the testicles?

Good Luck. . . .

cowboymax

Just Browsing
Media
If the penis is large enough after all, who's going to look at the testicles?

Well, I'm average but I'm not conserned with the size of my penis. I prefer having large nuts instead of having a large penis.

justunder7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Darkseid, I just visited your gallery and saw your ball-stretching picture. As I was reading down this thread I was hoping someone would mention ball stretching. I've seen it mentioned and seen many pics, but no one ever says WHY they do it. Does it also help make them bigger or just "longer" (no change in width or girth)? If it doesn't make them bigger, then why would anyone do it? Please enlighten me (er, us).