testicle firmness

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by smallnj, Dec 8, 2006.

1. smallnj

smallnj New Member

Albums:
    does anyone notice if the firmness of their testicles varys from morning til night? or with the type of underwear you are wearing? sometimes mine feels harder than other times and i dont know if this is a problem or not.

2. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    not really sure.. since i empty mine a couple times a day..

3. Joseph

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    yeah the firmness seems to vary, soemtimes it nicely hangs down and sometimes it's firm.... like a basketball.

4. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

Glad to see you are checking yours. Keep a good check on them guys. It can save your life. (puts rubber glove on) NEXT!

5. Vestigial

Gold Member

Yeah, I check them often, and they usually feel different. Currently against the softer end, little sore from the seat and overuse,.. the only time they've become heavy like iron is during production though.

Things like arousal, temperature, light, chemical processes and mood ~might~ have something to do with the changes.

6. B_dadboy

B_dadboy New Member

:eek: i think its normal, mine are tight in the morning and by evening hanging by my knee caps/ slight eg drew

Attached Files:

7. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Gentlemen, I believe there are two issues. I think my testicles remain fairly constant and consistent. The size of the ball sack varies as the body compensates for heat changes. We all know that we are created to have a constant temperature for the testicles to effectively produce sperm. The semen which also ejaculates carrying the sperm is injected into the process as we are stimulated during masturbation/sexual intercourse.

The ball sack can shrink, so to speak if the testicles are too cool. This may then be considered firmness. Actually, I think it is the ball sack that gives us a sense of firmness. When my testicles are too warm, the ball sack expands to get the testicles away from the heat of my body. I believe we all react the same way. To be fair here, realizing that we have females visiting and participating here on LPSG, I should not have said "we all."

In summary, I do believe that we are all wonderfully made. Our body compensates for a multitude of things.

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

My scrotum varies in size depending on temperature both also on arousal: when i am really horny it gets tight.

After a hot shower it is "wider" and my testicles han quite low.

Draft saved Draft deleted