Testicle Lumps

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by nydodgersfan, Apr 3, 2008.

1. nydodgersfan

nydodgersfan New Member

I had a testicle panic the other day. I noticed a lump Saturday morning. It kind of hurt. I called my brother who told me to get it checked out. I didn't call the doc and by Sunday morning I was freaking. My dad (a medic in the service) checked it out and said he definitely felt it, and it seemed unusual. Anyway, I went to the doctor Monday and said it was nothing, just a minor twisting from running. Told me to relax for a few days and wear some support.

2. B_dumbcow

B_dumbcow New Member

Albums:
    Oh, if I were you I would definately get it checked on again with another doctor.

3. D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin

D_Vita_Mee_Tavegamin Account Disabled

Where was the lump?

I'd try to not run for a day or two and wear a jock instead of underwear when you're up walking lots then go back to running wearing a jock. I'd most definately follow up with your MD (Family Practice or Urologist) to make sure it's going down. With all due respect I wouldn't see a NP or PA-C on this one, but would go back to the same MD to check to make sure it's resolving.

One good thing is that pain can be a good sign ~ as a higher percentage of cancers (what I'm sure you were worried about) aren't painful.

Best of luck man

Props on noticing the bump -- all 20-40yr old men --> Check your testicles, in most cases when found early Testicular cancer is curable.

4. marulken

marulken New Member

Well you should go to an urologist if you realy have a lump....... it is not likely to be cancer, cancer don't cause pain(only late stage cancer does) .... but an ultrasound will confirm that..... I think that you have a spermatocele, a smal cyst on the testis that can sometimes hurt.... and again an ultrasound will confirm that. ......

5. adamp82

adamp82 New Member

I had that happen a few years ago, it was an epididymal cyst. After taking some meds they prescribed it went away.

Draft saved Draft deleted