Testicle Pain - Any Thoughts

So hey guys, I have a question for a few days my right nut is a bit tender and sore. I guessed that maybe it got a bit tangled in the cord and tried to straighten it out in the shower today, but I'm nut sure if I did anything to help.

Does anyone have any ideas what to do? Or has a similar experiance in the past?

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if its been a few days it might be worth getting checked out. Generally the saying goes that if it doesn't get better on its own...etc etc.

especially when involving testicles/genetalia, in my book.

sjprep06

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
That has happened to me before. Somehow, I'll either accidently squeeze it too hard, like when sitting and closing my legs, or I think somehow it just got hit and it will start hurting. If it only hurts to the touch and disappears in a day or so, I don't think there's anything wrong. Just be gentle with it and keep monitoring it. If it hurts without you touching it or the pain doesn't disappear, see a doctor.

thanks guys, yeah i was gonna give it another day or so, as its not severe pain and moniter it, but i wanted to know if you guys had had something similar.

bendigoboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If it's swolen get it checked out straight away - with a strangulated testicle, a few HOURS can be the difference between whether you keep your nut or lose it!

If you've twisted your testicle the pain would be incredible. Still, as it's over a few days, I'd get it checked out and by a urologist, not a GP, if that is an option for you.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So hey guys, I have a question for a few days my right nut is a bit tender and sore. I guessed that maybe it got a bit tangled in the cord and tried to straighten it out in the shower today, but I'm nut sure if I did anything to help.

:confused:
Honestly thinking...see your doctor or get a medical exam.
A few days of this problem is too prolong to guess.
I maybe the on set of any number of things...but trust ... it doesn't sound to be normal!
Even if the pain or soreness goes away or subsides...I'd still get it checked by an MD to be safe.
An ounce of prevention may save your life and part parts.

"....tangled in the cord and tried to straighen it out in the shower...":eek:
What are you doing with your family jewels... dude:confused:

BavAuto

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I just had this happen literally last week. There was a slight pressure feeling on my left one. It wasn't really painful but just slight pressure but it wasn't constant. It was off and on but I was so freaked out by stories I heard that I went to the doctor the next day. I wasn't swollen or anything. There was nothing wrong visibly. The doctor said I passed the physical examination but she was ordering ultrasound so we'll see how that goes.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I also have tenderness on my left testicle, just a mild discomfort not real pain. It is more noticeable when I'm hard and my nuts climb up my scrotum. I visisted an urologist and he noticed that indeed my left side scrotum was slightly swollen. He ordered an ultrasound which, alas, revealed that I have a minor hydrocele, a condition when liquid gets formed in the scrotal sac. The ultrasound medic said it was nothing to worry about but I'm seeing my doc again this week. I'll keep you posted.

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Id see a doctor immediately, look what happen to Lance Armstrong, dont mean to be an alarmist but, you never know bro

PrepCock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just a shot in the dark from a family with a weird number of doctors...if it is sore (not twisted sore, you'd be writhing in agony right about now) then that is a good sign. Could be an infection or something else you could easily clean up. It's swollen or tender with NO pain you should worry about.

dobiegirl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I have a good friend who has passed several kidney stones. With each one the only symptom he had was testicular pain that started out not bad and increased over the course of a couple of days. His doctor told him it was really unusual but that some people have referred pain, meaning the pain shows up some place other than where the problem is. I think a visit to a doctor is a really good idea.