Testicle pain

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hardcockcafe, Dec 10, 2008.

1. hardcockcafe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The past couple of days, I have noticed pain in my right testicle. I have read a thread on here earlier about wearing underwear that is too tight that may cause it, so I began to wear boxers the past couple of days. Does anybody know what may cause it? I read online about testicular pain, and I dont have redness, no blood in my semen or urine, and my left one doesn't hurt. Could it be a bruise? Does it sound like it may be serious?

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

Um doctor? you're dealing with the operation of your man hood here, go get it checked out.

3. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

This is one of those occasions where I'll say go see a doctor because it is possible to get what is called a torsion where the blood supply to the testicle is cut off and the testicle can die pretty quickly. I went to a doctor once with testicle pain and he told me I have a varicocele, which is a varicose vein inside the scrotum. This is fairly common and doesn't cause problems usually, but can affect fertility because of the extra heat from the blood pooling in the varicocele. It feels like a bag of worms when I'm warm. Could it be that? I believe it's usually on the left side though--something about the way the veins connect on the left side.

4. hardcockcafe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    its not a consistent pain, i only notice it when i sit down for a long time. when im doing stuff and walking around and such i dont even feel it. i think i'm gonna e-mail my doctor tomorrow morning cuz its better to be safe then sorry.

5. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Testicles should be pain-free..........get thee to a doctor

6. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go go go. Your tackle is way too important.

7. D_Amyntas Lillydong

D_Amyntas Lillydong Account Disabled

Interesting. I can "feel" my left testicle at times. I contributed it to pumping too much when I was in my 20's. Still I produce sperm and no discoloration, shrinkage of the testy. Also my right testicle hangs lower, so I figured since I walk a lot the left one was getting the brunt of the force. Tucked up in there, legs hitting. Funny how we can come up with this stuff for excuses. Keep us posted or PM me. I'm curious!

8. rusty__

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    the general feeling from the above posters, and i agree, is that you go see the man with the medical degrees on the his wall!

its probably nothing but best to be sure.

good luck.

9. hardcockcafe

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    for everybody on here that said they would like to be updated...

i went to the doctors today and he said it didnt seem to be serious, and i'm going to get the ultrasound test done 2morrow. the doctor told me he believed that because i have began to lift weights again, i may have started lifting too hard at too early of a stage, and it may have caused a mild hernia in my stomach muscle or something, and its possible that the pain in my right testicle may come from that because the testicles are connected to some muscles in the stomach..but i'm getting the ultrasound test 2morrow and hopefully i will be fine =]

10. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    why...why is it that when someone has an obvious medical problem, instead of seeing a doctor like a normal person, they tell peoples on a message board about it? i'm sick of being nice about this.

this is not just directed at the topic creator, but everyone reading this: if you have a fuckin medical problem, yah? you go to a fucking doctor, or the ER if it's weekend or whatever. either way, if it's something as serious as fucking testicular pain, you don't just sit around waiting for it to go away. holy. fucking. christ.

11. douchenbaggin

douchenbaggin New Member

Sometimes it helps to have the bit of relief from hearing of others peoples experiences. Doctors usually take appts unless its serious enough for the ER, but I'm sure they'd be there by now if it were. Stress can do a number if someone over analyzes things.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Geez Surfer take a chill pill. You can get a lot of information via the internet and online forums are not a bad place as long as you've got the sense to sort through what you learn from others. When was the last time you went to a new doctor? You'll be charged something like a hundred and sixty bucks for the first appointment because they have to take down all your personal and insurance info and create a chart to keep in their files. You could maybe save a week's pay by learning what you can.

Also, doctors are so busy once they get out of school they may not even be up with the times. Sure they have yearly education requirements, but those can be fudged on just like you or I would by getting answers from their buddies and such. An individual can quite easily learn more about a single ailment on their own than their doctor knows offhand. Doctors are not gods. They are people who happen to be very good at sticking with schooling.

13. Roscoz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    you could also have kidney stones

14. Fat Tanuki

Fat Tanuki Member

Albums:
    Epididymitis is also a possibility: Epididymitis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have had this chronically and it can definitely be exacerbated by badly fitting underwear and pants. I found that supportive underwear is best if I've got any pain and now I just wear jockstraps all the time. I haven't had a flare-up for years.

One thing I learned was to never exercise with much in your bladder. Urine can be squeezed up into the spermatic cords when you're lifting or jogging. Holding your urine back even when you're not exercising can do the same thing.

15. starstruck

starstruck New Member

GO to a Urologist !! He will do an ultra sound and tell you exactly !!!

ASAP

DON"T PANIC, I had the same thing a few years ago. It was nothing but had the ultra sound to determine it.

Draft saved Draft deleted