Testicle pain

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Rule of thumb: If it's the infamous "blue balls," don't worry so much. (Similar pain happens to me when I haven't ejaculated in a few days; it's just my body's way of telling me, "Damn it, Dee, spank it already!") If it's anything else, take careful note of your symptoms and visit your doctor; his/her advice couldn't hurt.

heavynuttz

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DeeBlackthorne link=board=health;num=1080591358;start=0#1 date=03/29/04 at 12:11:06].  (Similar pain happens to me when I haven't ejaculated in a few days; it's just my body's way of telling me, "Damn it, Dee, spank it already!")[/quote]

Thanks for the advice Dee,

I don't think its that since, I took matters into my own hands last night! Could it be caused by wearing a cock ring?

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Dee's given good advice....get "checked out" if your symptoms continue.

Without more to go on, it sounds like you may have strained or bruised your gear within the scrotum by having worn the cockring. (Well, SOMETHING triggered this pain, didn't it?) Cockrings change circulation when they're worn---constain (trap) the blood or redirect it somewhat in a restricted way. There can be consequences wearing a cockring beyond the desired effect, particularly if they're too tight or, worn too long. Circulation being altered (even briefly) can at times possibly set up achiness and other discomfort. Even the cord bundle from each testicle could be sensitive and/or sending "pain" near or within the testicles without them actually being involved necessarily. Watch for undue swelling, continued (worsening) of the tenderness and sensitivity and GO for medical attention. Chances are very good though---even if you seek medical help, what you're experiencing most likely won't prove to be all that serious.

There are a few minor maladies which can occur within the scrotum area for a man beyond injury-related circumstances (i.e. inflammation of the epididymis behind the testicle, for example) which can cause pain. These kind of "male system flare-ups" can be easily fixed with medications (antibiotics) over a few days...no big deal, really. Varicoceles (akin to varicose vein type problems) occur behind the testicles too, and can cause pain, achiness and a dragging "weighty" sensation. These require time to correct on their own. Persistent varicoceles can be treated surgically, as a last resort.
--------
Testicular "lumps" are the main thing to watch for and pay attention to. They typically are painless but can be a matter of concern. While not always cancerous, they can be. I'm mentioning this info for ALL readers to remember. Main point for ANY health issue in the tackle:

Just don't put off seeing a doc....if you need to.
Peace of mind is worth everything concerning that area of our bodies. ;)

namodomok: Bender covered the topic nicely as always....better than I could. I had a small problem with varicoceles, it still casuses a slight tingle when the testicles are retracted, especially in the winter. But it's not an everyday thing. It's a very minor problem that just requires vigilance. Mine was the size of a pea and has been so for the past 15 years. But do get checked out by your doctor. It's the only way to put your mind at ease.