testicle pain

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by carlton10, Dec 3, 2006.

1. carlton10

carlton10 Member

I like my ball sac to be licked,squeezed,,etc during oral sex but find that when each ball is separately sucked it is very sensitive-DO other guys have the same problem or can u go a long time having each ball sucked without any pain

2. baseball99

baseball99 New Member

pain is a lot different than discomfort.....

3. AXStuD

AXStuD New Member

Albums:
    Hey carlton10! I recently experienced this pain you described. It actually took me away from jo for 3-4 days. It literally "sucked." Anyway, i was receiving oral and my left nut was swallowed in her mouth. She really took in it. I never had that happened and was very uncomfortable. We were finishing off and we both came. The next day, I had sharp pains to the left nut area. I talked to some people and they said it could of been the sensitivity of the ball sucking or the prolonged jo that night or the excessive jo of that week. In my opinion, it was the combination of all three. So, yes! Your balls can be senstivity! Later, AX

4. carlton10

carlton10 Member

maybe when it happens it is a matter of all 3- last time it happened it seems my left ball was given a lot more rapid deep sucking than the right ball and like u.I layed off doing anything sexual for a few days and the pain went away- I really didnt want to go to the doctor and have him ask what happened and have to tell him my left ball was being deep throated lol- but am sure they have heard everything

Draft saved Draft deleted