Testicle Pumping

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, I know some people pump their testicles to give themselves a temporary increase in size. There doesnt seem to be that much information on this out there.

Does anyone know where I can get some good information on what to expect and how to go about it?

Also does anyone know how much bigger than the origanal size that the testicles cann be pumped to?

Thanks

D_lkjhgfdsa1234

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I pump the whole package but not to the point of bloating. Once there is ANY sign of swelling on the sac or penis, STOP. You may keep the results before the bloating BUT the results when it starts to bloat will disappear after a few days BUT also leave some damaged blood vessels known as petechial hemmoraging.

DieselNuts

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ball pumping feels great i do it every now and then. the weight of them feels good and the way they slap around. some girls like it alot especially when your big ass sack is smacking against their clit when your hitting it doggy.

D_nzfauna

Account Disabled
Media
I used to chat with a guy who used to pump his balls. He knew a lot on the subject.

According to him, ball pumping over time can permanently increase the size of your balls. And I'm not talking about the size of your scrotum skin, i'm talking about the size of your actual testes. I've seen his testicals on cam, and his testes were enormous.

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
I used to chat with a guy who used to pump his balls. He knew a lot on the subject.

According to him, ball pumping over time can permanently increase the size of your balls. And I'm not talking about the size of your scrotum skin, i'm talking about the size of your actual testes. I've seen his testicals on cam, and his testes were enormous.

Has he a profile on LPSG?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are a number of information sources on ball pumping. I have heard mixed arguments on this. When I was working with Gary Griffin back in the early 1990's there was actually a proliferation of this that seems greater than what it is right now.

When you pump what happens is that lymphatic fluids are drawn into the tissues being pumped. There is no such thing as a 100% safe method of penis enlargement. There are histories of injuries from all methods from manual manipulation to vacuum. However the track records of people taking the matter into their own hands has surprisingly had a better safety record than the statistics of penis enlargement surgery which is now well over a decade old. The broken capillaries heal over time and some people like the darkening effect on the penis and testicles considering it a trophy, while others seem to dislike it. Ball pumping has to be approached in a much more delicate manner than with one's penis. Balls can be damaged more easily.

The best advice is to read read read read read before you undertake a program. I have done it in my past and the feeling is much like that of saline infusion. It does have some erotic aspects if done occasionally.

Just be careful with it.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've taken the plunge and worked on scrotum pumping this past week. And I'm amazed at what I've learned about it.

First off, you've seen those uniball pictures where someone pumps so large it look like one grotesque testicle. What you don't realize until you've tried it, is that that look is tempoary.

I was a bit disappointed this afternoon when I pumped myself a little too big, but in six hours time my scrotum started developing shape again, and looked pleasing to my eye.

From what I have read, and yes newart.com is probably the best site on the topic, this is all temporary as you'd expect. However, it does last a couple of days, and if you spent 20-30 mins a night under vacuum your 'temporary' results would be well maintained.

Also there is anecdotal evidence that a prolonged regimen of this will lead to permanent size gains.

Now here's a couple of counter intuitive things I have leaned directly. Low vacuum is best, there is no need to exceed 5 in Hg.

As one friend put it : comfort = time = size.
By placing your scrotum under vacuum, yes you are causing lymph to fill your scrotum, but it also fills the testes enlarging them. So you do get bigger balls, not just a scrotum that feels like an over filled water ballon.

This lymph transfer takes time. Using a high vacuum doesn't really speed the process much, but it will likely cause discomfort, and could lead to blisters and blood spots as mentioned before.

When I started this Monday, I was using 7 inches Hg, and it was difficult to stay under vacuum for more than 10-15 minutes.

When I lowered the vacuum to 5 inches Hg, I was confortable for a full hour. I only pulled out because I was bored of sitting there for a hour. And of course I was very surprised with the result!

Each testicle was 4.5 x 2.5 x 2 inches! And they felt just as natural as ever, just huge!

Anyway, if you have questions I'd love to talk how about my DIY (Do it yourself) engineering came together.

Here are my results:
http://www.lpsg.org/members/gbb/albums/ball+pumping/

Last edited:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Caution Caution Caution with Ball pumping.

You don't need anywhere NEAR the amount of vacuum for this.
Usually 2.5mm/hg is plenty.

Remember...this isn't an Instant thing... it takes time!!
I have a 3" cylinder but I don't ball pump often.
DO your research on it, and pump very very carefully.

GBB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Caution Caution Caution with Ball pumping.

You don't need anywhere NEAR the amount of vacuum for this.
Usually 2.5mm/hg is plenty.

Remember...this isn't an Instant thing... it takes time!!
I have a 3" cylinder but I don't ball pump often.
DO your research on it, and pump very very carefully.

You may be right, I settled on 5 inHg, because I modified an aquarium air pump. With just a philips screw driver and 5 minutes I reversed the air flow so it became a vacuum pump. It pulls a constant 5 inHg.

$25 at walmart, and you can get a nice cheap pump.

However I could add a 'leak valve' so that I could reduce the vacuum more.

also when you say 2.5 mm Hg, do you really mean 1 inch Hg? or did you mistype your units?

Last edited:

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's also a video chat site vacpumper.com where you'll see guys pumping there balls on line.

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh I LOVE it...been doing it for YEARS. I've always had big hangers..but they hang a lot more now. Every now and then it's fun to go extreme...but usually do not get to do that due to work. Tigerpumping.com is the site I would recommend to learn all the details of what and how to do it. Also, learning first hand from someone that has been doing it for a while is the BEST way to learn. I learned from one of the BIG boys, who's kinda a pumping celebrity how to do things right. One good thing is I pump up huge and fast. I don't put those pics on here...but I DO have lots of them on the pump sites :) I'm OCPumper on Myvacspace and newart if you wanna check out pics :)

cyserofan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Better try:
Grab your scrotum just above your testicles. Now in a rubbing motion massage each testy for 30 seconds rubbing between your fingers in a gentle but firm movement. Now massage all the fluid around your testicles for 60 seconds. At this point your scrotum should be very relaxed. Finally lightly stretch your scrotum downward while the other hand pulls your penis upward. Do 60 of these. This is a very quick routine but the benefits are great. This will also aid you in any kind of early warning signs of testicular problems.
or
Ok, so imagine you are holding your dick in your hand with all your fingers wrapped around it.
Using the same grip, grab your ball sac, and push your two nuts right to the bottom. Your testes should be right at the bottom of your sac.

Then, take the palm of your other hand, and using that, apply pressure to your nuts.
Then, start rubbing your palm over your nuts in round, circular motions. Do this for sometime.
I'm doing the 1st variant and I have my balls hanging nice and loose

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
Oh I LOVE it...been doing it for YEARS. I've always had big hangers..but they hang a lot more now. Every now and then it's fun to go extreme...but usually do not get to do that due to work. Tigerpumping.com is the site I would recommend to learn all the details of what and how to do it. Also, learning first hand from someone that has been doing it for a while is the BEST way to learn. I learned from one of the BIG boys, who's kinda a pumping celebrity how to do things right. One good thing is I pump up huge and fast. I don't put those pics on here...but I DO have lots of them on the pump sites :) I'm OCPumper on Myvacspace and newart if you wanna check out pics :)

I'll take a look on those sites!