Testicle Pumping

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with OCMuscleJock...and have seen his pics to testify to what he says. I love ball pumping. I too grow pretty fast and after an hour or so my sac is pretty huge. I had been just cock pumping for a number of years and can pack some tubes that way. but moved on to ball pumping and love it. I use either a 2 stage tube for it or my personal fav right now is my BullMaster Magnum. big pockets for my testicles to expand into. and the next day is always the best for me...big big heavy testicles in a long full but hanging sac. the sac goes down a little easier than your eggs themself so you will keep the bigger testicles in your sac as it starts to recede from the bloat. at least it does for me. alot of times I will pump my cock for 20 min after coming out of the ballpump just to finish off the appearence. as with all things...common sense is needed and go slow! easy does it most times. and yes..every now and then its great going to the extreme size like OC does. but then there is that problem trying to fit them into pants for work! lol so friday nights are great for max pumping..going out and enjoying them, and then all weekend to return to close to normal. mine usually stay bigger for 2-3 days.

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been pumping almost 3 years now, first two years working the cock and have an increase in girth and length, mostly girth. A year ago I ordered a BullMaster and sure do love the feel. As others have said, slow, and low pressure. I pump my balls about three times a week and have noticed that the sack skin slowly stretches and that the balls are starting to grow bigger over time. It's an intense feeling when ones sack starts to grow, and the pleasure of pumping is quite unreal.

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been pumping almost 3 years now, first two years working the cock and have an increase in girth and length, mostly girth. A year ago I ordered a BullMaster and sure do love the feel. As others have said, slow, and low pressure. I pump my balls about three times a week and have noticed that the sack skin slowly stretches and that the balls are starting to grow bigger over time. It's an intense feeling when ones sack starts to grow, and the pleasure of pumping is quite unreal.

Indeed - someone may also experience those silly little pulses like a minigasm while the works is under pressure. If you're doing all things right, it feels great without discomfort pain or soreness in the days off and away from the vacuum pump. (It's the over-enthusiastic newb that injures or hurts themselves and then badmouths the process. :biggrin1:)

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media

Hmm. Have your testicles really started growing because of the pumping?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah they are a bit larger, I am getting consistent sack growth. The nice thing about the Bullmaster is that it works your whole package. At the end of a set, take a brake, then slide back into a straight tube and pump, I notice a gain in girth which is wonderful. In the three years I have grown much thicker, especially when soft. I am stretching my skin and I now have a bit of foreskin growth (I am cut), and perhaps 1/2 inch of skin slides over my head. My cock is evolving and no complaints.

D_Melvern Nutter

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah they are a bit larger, I am getting consistent sack growth. The nice thing about the Bullmaster is that it works your whole package. At the end of a set, take a brake, then slide back into a straight tube and pump, I notice a gain in girth which is wonderful. In the three years I have grown much thicker, especially when soft. I am stretching my skin and I now have a bit of foreskin growth (I am cut), and perhaps 1/2 inch of skin slides over my head. My cock is evolving and no complaints.

Nice! Would love to try it (if the testes really grow, that would be great!).

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
my testicles I have to say have grown very much while in the BullMaster and also when removed from it for a few days. I have not been using the BullMaster Magnum long enough to say if this is permanent but trust me when I tell you that the temp gains have been dramatic and last longer and longer each time. I have heard many tell me there gains have become permanent to some degree over time.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
just an update since this is linked to a current thread. still using my BullMaster Magnum on a reg basis. a lot of the times I am at least partially pumped. I have pics on here to show what I can get to under a normal 1 hour pump..these pics are not the extreme I can reach. and I think over the 2 years since last post that my nuts have grown in a permanent way to a descent degree.

Makes me larf the people who visit this forum " Penis Enlargement", and moan. Why bother writing anything if your only going to moan, go elsewhere on LPSG. I've been pumping about ten years and sometimes use a 2 stage tube for cock and balls. Never had a problem, like most are saying keep the Hg low, around 5, there you go problem solved.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes me larf the people who visit this forum " Penis Enlargement", and moan. Why bother writing anything if your only going to moan, go elsewhere on LPSG. I've been pumping about ten years and sometimes use a 2 stage tube for cock and balls. Never had a problem, like most are saying keep the Hg low, around 5, there you go problem solved.

Exactly. Been pumping my balls with a LongJohnny for a couple years now and I've experienced nothing but success with it.

Reactions: enjoyit

8inchy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have been ball pumping in a rig i built myself for years.
yes the actual nuts get bigger in size but no the results are not permanent.
i have not experienced any permanent damage - just skin irritation where the plastic puts pressure on the skin.