Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey I have a question for all of the guys of the site, do you one think it may be a problem to have one testicle that is much larger then the other? What I mean is peanut shell vs like walnut size difference. Has anyone else noticed this with themselves at all or no.?

stefon92

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From a medical stand point, one testi is always larger than the other. But we are talking by a tinny bit. I would recomend you see your faimly doctor because this could be a serious issue. Was it a drastic all of a sudden groth or has it always been like this?

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think they are supposed to be different sizes. One nut is meant to be slightly larger than the other... walking might be tricky otherwise, lol.

However, dramatic size differences is an indicator of problems. Very small could be a sigh of under development or atrophy. Very large could well be a sign of testicular cancers.

If you're in doubt, see a doctor!

As for me, one is slightly larger than the other.

cozy_n_quiet

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well honestly I usually dont really check my testicles at all, but following taking a shower I wondered why it somewhat felt like only one was in my sac and all and then I noticed how much larger it was I mean not to long ago the one that's really big was only slightly larger. But now it feels almost like it always not low in my sac like the other but somewhat up there your know.

blanked

Sexy Member
Media
Any injuries to the testicular region? If so it could be a testicular torsion - you would know it if it happened. But when I had mine it swelled up two the size of a softball.
It requires a surgery immediately to prevent the loss of the testicle. I wasn't so lucky.

suineg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Get your boys checked!! I was 21 and had to have my right one removed and just avoided cancer by the skin of my teeth. Get to a urologist if at all possible, sometimes family doctors brush you off.

redcell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There's another thing called varicoceal I think that's the spelling. One gets smaller due to lack of blood to it. There's surgery to fix it but it doesn't cause a problem if you leave it that way. Look into that also.

silentview

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A small difference in size between your testicles is totally fine. But if you have such a great difference in size as a peanut to a walnut in comparison you should really get everything checked out. there are many reasons for it some less severe than others but it is important to know whats going on down there.