Testicle Size

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There are tons of guys with bigger balls than CBS. We have to make the distinction between Natural or Enhanced balls.

Visit a pumpers convention and you will see balls that will make your eyes pop out. But naturally Big balls are rare. I know, Ive been searching for years for a pair.

CBS1

Experimental Member
Media
:confused:
There are tons of guys with bigger balls than CBS. We have to make the distinction between Natural or Enhanced balls.:confused:

jjkrkwood I am not a ball pumper or enhanced I just got them naturally and trust me :tongue: I just pump my cock and looooove it:rolleyes:

jeffy21

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine are about a 10 on the chart (like 2cm wide, almost 4cm long) so are really small is that a turn off?

hungnhornynz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently asthma meds cause stunts in growth which can lead to undersized balls if you took them when you were growing up. If the doctors told me that I would have put up with the shortness of breath!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
im considering having testicular reduction.my balls are so huge i cant cross my legs without discomfort.geting in and out of my vehicle is also uncomfortable.this being said..why on earth would ANYONE want to enlarge their balls???

notsmallmatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was a bit worried when i saw that chart... all you guys saying youre bigger... i wondered how you could stand the weight.... but then i realized the page was zoomed in to 125%... lol!

but yeah.. tiny balls are scary...... i shouldnt be able to roll someones testicle around between my thumb and index finger... ugh..

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine are quite a bit bigger than an inch across. I never gave the size of them much thought either until an old girlfriend said something about them. I've also noticed that I've had to sit down more carefully since becoming an adult.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I as well have large balls almost 3" each and they are in a big sac which is tight. Makes it look like a med sized orange. No relation between dick and ball size they are different. They need a new chart to measure balls. Men are now developped by the time they are 14-15. I had a hairy chest at 16. new chart is needed.

D

deleted20132

Well, according to dxjnorto's graph - finally i may say that i have big balls!!!!
mine are more than 1'' wide (3cm), and 2'' long (5cm). what makes them look smaller is the sack i believe, cuz they arent low-hangers.