Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are your BALLs big? show em.
I thought girls like ball slapping during fuck.
Having big balls is a pain. Sport cups don't fit, they flop around when run or go down stairs, they hang out of your boxers, you end up sitting on them, people really want to see to fondle them, they slap against the girl when you fuck her, and worstly... people try to fit both of them in their mouth (ouch!)

I'm the best teabagger in town though.

D

deleted87637

Big balls are a definite plus. When you are getting fucked doggie style by a guy with big ones, you can feel them slapping against the area between your asshole and nuts. When you are getting fucked lying on your back with your legs in the air, big nuts slap against your asscrack. It feels great! When I'm with someone with huge balls, I like to sit on the floor and have him stand over me with his nuts in my face. I lick them with my tongue and make them dangle back and forth.

Pollie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have suspected that I have large testicles (to go with my large penis). They often cause me some discomfort while sitting for long periods. Have to adjust myself a lot. Make sure I wear pants with a generous crotch seam so it doesn't cut into my balls too much.

Measured at 2.75" length and 1.75" width for right testicle and about 0.125" less in each measurement for left testicle. At first I thought I measured 3" x 2", but upon closer examination I realized I was rounding up. Extremely common for any kind of self measurement, as you can see in comparing self-measured penis surveys vs. those done by medical staff.

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tend not to think of my testicles as being any thing that huge but then I see other men and I know they are a little larger than average and then I see the ones in pictures here at this site and people say they are huge or really big and I am dumbfounded since they do not appear to be all that big and some times the man has his hand on them in the picture and claims them to be gigantic and they both fit in the hand

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What annoys me is when guys claim to have big balls when all they have is a big low hanging sack and average sized testicles.
Eitherway something there is still big though. What you said is like saying a penis can't be considered "big" if it's very thick but average length.

Most real large testicles anyway is not a good sign. Retarded people with fragile X syndrome get elephantitis-like balls.

I'm wondering what the average testicle size is anyway. As you can see from my pic, mine is something like 2 1/2" long which can be verified by the 3" lighter I'm holding in the pic. I have been told enough times that I have big balls to assume that there's some truth in it.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I tend not to think of my testicles as being any thing that huge but then I see other men and I know they are a little larger than average and then I see the ones in pictures here at this site and people say they are huge or really big and I am dumbfounded since they do not appear to be all that big and some times the man has his hand on them in the picture and claims them to be gigantic and they both fit in the hand

Interesting post. Are you able to post pictures of yours?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I agree there's not as much variation in balls as there is penis size. Balls are glands, so if they are too tiny or too huge, that may indicate a problem, Still, this guy's got some spud sized balls. He's one of the Belami guys. Someone has probably got a better picture of him.

Attachments

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep. That guy has some pretty big nuts. Do you think his are bigger than some of the guys on here who have posted though?

eggcrate

Experimental Member
Media
So, here's a question- do you think guys with huge balls feel a) more b) same or c) less pain when the balls are subjected to pressure or impact (as compared to guys with smaller balls)? Dunno what to think...more nerve endings? huge ballls have more fibrous and connective tissue to act as a cushion?

alleight

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So, here's a question- do you think guys with huge balls feel a) more b) same or c) less pain when the balls are subjected to pressure or impact (as compared to guys with smaller balls)? Dunno what to think...more nerve endings? huge ballls have more fibrous and connective tissue to act as a cushion?

my nuts grew as i grew up and they hurt like hell at every stage :eek: 11 out of 10 every time I got hit.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That's an interesting question.
I don't know. How would you compare?
I can tell you though that having bigger balls does make it easier for them to get hit, or get in the way.