Testicle size

DeviledVillan_38

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who here, girls and gay; feel that ball size is important at all?

once again, for girls or gay guys, do you think it's unattractive if a guy has huge balls and a average or small penis; or how about a guy with an average to big dick and small balls?

Does it matter?

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not hugely fussy, but when they pop back up inside or virtually disappear when a guy is hard i find that a bit freaky....especially if they have a big dick....

Sometimes when I cum, my balls ascend up inside, does that mean I have small balls?

northwestone

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i really don't mind whether there's any correlation between how you, or anyone, identifies or whether this bears any relation to your actual sexual behaviour....the fluid nature of sexuality should be encouraged.

one day there will come a point where nobody needs to label themselves and nobody else actually cares...at this precise moment, all homphobia will cease....

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sperm in manufactured in the testicles. The sperm is pumped into the system as the body prepares for ejaculation. Therefore, ball size is not as vital/important as many think.

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sperm in manufactured in the testicles. The sperm is pumped into the system as the body prepares for ejaculation. Therefore, ball size is not as vital/important as many think.

Not importnat in what way? If you say they have nothing to do with quantity of semen, which is more than 95% creted in the prostate, then of course you are correct.

I think the question was are larger balls more athestically pleasing or more of a turn on than smaller balls.

The smallest I have seen on an adult were smaler than grapes, is off putting and I can't belive they function correctly. Big balls I find a turn on.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
According to an endocrinology text:

Average length: 4.6 cm (3.6 - 5.5 cm range)
Average width: 2.6 cm (2.1 - 3.2 cm range)
Average volume: 18.6 mL +/- 5 mL

That's roughly 1.75 inches x 1 inch on average.

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those are based on samples of healthy adults. The ranges represent the middle 95% of men in the sample. The method of measurement was not given in the book nor was a reference... it was probably an old study using calipers. Ultrasound is more accurate.

JoshT

Experimental Member
Media
For me, it's all about proportion. Generally, I find that if a guy's balls are relative in size to his cock, it looks the most aesthetically pleasing. Same goes for most things related to beauty.

Josh

A new study has determined that the orchidometer is just as effective for measuring testicular volume as ultrasound with a margin of error of less than 1%.

Those are based on samples of healthy adults. The ranges represent the middle 95% of men in the sample. The method of measurement was not given in the book nor was a reference... it was probably an old study using calipers. Ultrasound is more accurate.