Testicle?

orangecounty888: When I was younger my left testicle had to be removed. Now as im older i wanted to know about those fake testicles doctors can now insert into the sack to make it look as if you have two. Does anyone have one, does it look weird, does it feel weird, and do you have pictures of it? Ill appreciate posts!

simba

Just Browsing
Media
Don't have one, have never seen one, never knew they did that - but i'm sure they do and can. It would probably look as real as the real one, or close to it, so there wouldn't be self-esteem issues. Try asking your doctor or a plastic surgeon.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a friend (close friend, hehe) that has one artificial nut in his bag. Looks, feels and hangs there looking absolutely like original equipment. He lost his to cancer and after a clean bill of health, had it installed. They put one in that was appropriately sized. He felt better and it did improve his self image. He wanted it to "look normal", but I have heard of other men who weren't troubled by the loss and were completely happy with the remaining one. We're all different, so do what makes sense for you.

I checked into this quite extensively a few months ago when I had a cancer scare myself. Get this....my insurance would have even paid for it had that been the outcome. Dr. said it is a very simple proceedure and is done on an outpatient basis. Talk to your urologist.

one1ballreilly

Experimental Member
Media
Like you I lost one ball to cancer - but due to a post-operative infection a prosthesis (false ball) was not an option (no one wants to open me up again down there in case the infection re-ignites). I felt pretty bad about this and then found out about silicone, not for the penis (where the results are gross if you go anything above minimum) but for the scrotum, where a lot of guys have thoroughly enjoyed the gains. Because of the infection my penis (which was quite adequate) also suffered, but now, with a big sack pushing everything forward, I have a profile to be proud of again.
Come back to me if you are interested for more info.
Paul

Notsobigboy

Just Browsing
Media
I had a undescended testicle that could not be corrected and had to be removed when I was 18. I asked the doctor at that time about installing a prosthesis and he essentially laughed, saying something like "What do you wanna do - show off that you have two balls?" So, as a result, it was never done. Missing one has never been an impediment, performance wise. I have always been a major horn dog and have been able to satisfy my partners. For me, it has been a major burden psychologically. It makes it appear that I am super-underendowed (grower, not shower). It makes me fearful of intimacy. It makes me fearful of appearing naked in public. It makes me envious of guys with even normal sized ball sacks. At this time, though, I don't know whether it would be worth the bother to get it fixed.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We are such a body conscious society that even an inconsequential abnormality can trouble us greatly. Physically, having one ball usually presents no problems. But, if you do suffer any psychological challenges regarding your single ball status, go talk to your urologist. I think you had a crappy doctor for reacting that way. It was one of the first things my doc brought up when the good chance of losing one of my nuts was discussed. He encourages it in all cases where it is medically sound. He did however; laugh at my inquiry about a new nut the size of a baseball. Get this; did you know that the standard prosthesis nuts are often not big enough to match the remaining healthy one in some men, so you know what they use? The veterinary version made for animals! That made me laugh........you really could wind up "hung like a horse.” B)

one1ballreilly

Experimental Member
Media
"I had a undescended testicle that could not be corrected and had to be removed when I was 18. For me, it has been a major burden psychologically. It makes me fearful of intimacy. It makes me fearful of appearing naked in public. It makes me envious of guys with even normal sized ball sacks."

I know exactly where you are coming from. The simple answer is to get something done about it now - but what? I must admit I would be very concerned about having anything done if I had kit that otherwise worked brilliantly. The available options in the United States are limited, because of ambulance chasing lawyers.

One option is to go down to Tijuana and see the good doctor there ~ I believe he has dealt with a number of similar cases, where you are not going for extra, but just to replace what you have lost.

Keep safe

Paul

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by orangecounty888@Mar 25 2005, 11:30 PM
When I was younger my left testicle had to be removed. Now as im older i wanted to know about those fake testicles doctors can now insert into the sack to make it look as if you have two. Does anyone have one, does it look weird, does it feel weird, and do you have pictures of it? Ill appreciate posts!
[post=294055]Quoted post[/post]​

A few years ago in a rather horrific drunk driving accident I lost both a leg and one testicle. After I had been through the basics of my physical rehab and had been given my first prosthesis-- a leg (I was severed just below the hip due to crushed bones etc.) I started thinking about the fake ball. I discussed it with 3 different doctors for assurances on the medical safety of having an alien object inside my body. I discussed it with my partner Ray who made clear he didn't care about the damm testicle he was more concerned for my staying alive which my drinking was seriously threatening at the time.

I finally went for the "implant" after being with only one ball for some 3 years. It wasn't anything to write home about and I hated the feel of it from the very start. Any time my hands went there it just didn't seem right. For one thing there is no feeling in the prosthetic ball itself so it gives no sensations compared to the natural. It was the right size and shape but something just wasn't proper about it. Add to this that it seemed to me to irritate the inside of my scrotum and my surviving testicle along with a rare but not unheard of physical allergy to the material of the prosthetic testicle I received and you'll understand why I had it taken out in less than a years time. It's been a while now and I'm fine without it and nobody seems to give it any notice (not that I tend to prance around town naked).

There are also risk factors in some prosthetics which a doctor would most likely advise you of (other than the earlier mentioned allergy I had to the bagging material) if a doctor does not bring these up in conversation get a different doctor. For your benefit do a web search and learn what you can in order to make as informed a decision as possible. Note that some prosthetic testicles use the same chemicals that are used in breast implants for women. These can rupture sending chemicals coursing through your body leading to major health crisises, so think long and hard about whether image is of major importance.

As for pictures of that time of my life for some unknown reason I did not take the camera out and start flashing away.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Onslow:

Thank you for sharing your personal experience with us. My son had testicular cancer 10+ years ago and had to have a testicle removed. When they asked him if he wanted a prosthetic inserted he told them "no". Until your post I always thought he made the wrong decision, but evidently he didn't. He couldn't care less with having only one ball, whereas I would have had a hard time accepting such a thing. I'm happy to say my son is better adjusted with himself and his body than his Dad has always been, so thanks for helping me have a healthier view of having one nut. :eyes: