Testicles change size based on amount of sexual activity?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Marissa1, May 11, 2008.

1. Marissa1

Marissa1 New Member

I was wondering if a man's testicles get smaller with the less frequent sex he has (or no sex for a few months, due to ilness) and can then again get bigger over time when more frequent sex is re-introduced? Is this just more testosterone being produced with activity that can increase the size?

2. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Whether ill or not having sex, it is mostly the LH level that dictates testicle size becaused LH tells the testicle to produce more testosterone. BTW, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) tell the testicle to produce more sperm. Both FSH and LH are regulated by the Hypothalamus. When men take testosterone (in any form from outside the body) the Hypothalamus notifies the Pituatary Gland to slow down LH and possibly FSH production. The HPTA (Hypothalamus, Pituatary, Testicular Axis) is what makes your question so hard to answer.

Some use HGC or herbal supplements to jump start their hormones and get their nuts back to their normal size and their semen production back to normal. There are also drugs like Clomid that women use to increase fertility that have "off label" use to increase a man's LH level.

LH is prescribed for boys with undescended testicles.

Perhaps someone who uses T can give you a more detailed and up to date explanation. I doubt that "less frequent sex" will decrease testicle size as long as LH levels are ok. A long illness however, will no doubt fuck up the hormones making this possible.

3. kc2007

kc2007 Member

Albums:
    I don't think sexual activity has any effect on testicle size. Mine have always been about the same and I don't recall any changes whether or not I was having a lot of sex. I've heard that some guys balls "rise up" or shrink when having sex or masturbating, and mine never really do that. Only when I'm really cold my sack will get tighter but I still don't think the testicles themselves actually ever change size. I believe testosterone may have something to do with testicle size, but not quantity of semen or sperm.
    Just my 2 cents, hope it helps.

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

Sexual activity or no sexual activity is not going to have any noticeable effect on the testicle size of a healthy man... no more than reading or not reading will affect the size of your eyeballs.

If you notice a change in your testicle size, larger or smaller, you should go to your doctor IMMEDIATELY.

5. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

the one documented change in size that I'm aware of involved Middle Eastern men, as old as twenty-one, who experienced an increase in size, following zinc supplementation ... they had been suffering a deficiency of that mineral

BTW, that included the rest of their genitalia

6. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

Guys aren't aware of this, but your testicles are CONSTANTLY moving around and changing size; the Dartos muscle has to continuously adjust itself to keep your sperm production levels stable. There was a video I saw of a guy. . .his girlfriend took 5 minutes of footage of his nuts and sped it up. . .they were dancing all over the place, and he didn't realize it until she showed him the video.

7. B_KOKOBWARE

B_KOKOBWARE New Member

Balls will hang a little lower and will be a little "fuller" when abstaining from sex for any period of time

8. B_The Greek Dude

B_The Greek Dude New Member

But, the vast majority of guys beat off at least once a day, so most of us'll never notice this. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted