testicles pain

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
I just want to ask;
When I don't ejaculate for over a week I feel pain in my testicles , is it normal?Does anyone have the same problem?
Thks

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes, it's normal for that to happen. But it's not a good idea to go so long between ejeculations. Keep your prostate working and healthy. Orgasms are good for you psychologically too, though for full benefit they should be shared, lol.

iain_ware

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
you have to keep bashing the bishop, keep those juices flowing and you won't feeel no pain, just check out for lumps and if you worried go get the doc to check you over.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want to ask;
When I don't ejaculate for over a week I feel pain in my testicles , is it normal?Does anyone have the same problem?
Thks

yes i think it is normal as my hubby has this problem if he dont get is nuts off for a while, if he gets them off he dont have this so i try to help him every night and it has become sort of a enjoyable [habit forming] thing for us LOL, but when we are both very busy with work and such if more the 3_4 days go by he starts to get sore in his nuts so jerking him off or whatching him and sucking him till he cums takes care of this an has been for a while. so just jerk it more and i say you would be fine, but if you think there is a problem go see a dr, before just passing it of as nothing always better to be sure. and get rid of any problems that mite be on the rise or be there that your not aware of. good luck and hope you feel better. by the way some nice pics, in your gallert but need to be bigger so we can see them better.

nakeddad

Experimental Member
Media
thks all, after a jack off session yestarday pain gone, I noticed that, it happens due to accumulation of juice in the balls over a period of time and goes with the ejaculation.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thks all, after a jack off session yestarday pain gone, I noticed that, it happens due to accumulation of juice in the balls over a period of time and goes with the ejaculation.

Phew...good thing you got that taken care of, dad.

BTW, nice pics. Load up some bigger ones now!:tongue:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thats correct....as a buildup of fluids causes pressure on the teste, and "Backs the system up".

Ive had that issue since I was a younngin. Have to pop several times daily if possible. I pop at least once if all else fails, just so I dont have the blueball pain.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow..u can go a week without................? or getting rid of a load of baby batter?

that sounds great to me...wish i could go a couple of days...

couldn't help u out with the pain deal...never had the 'problem'

good luck

B_spotted_duck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow..u can go a week without................? or getting rid of a load of baby batter?

that sounds great to me...wish i could go a couple of days...

couldn't help u out with the pain deal...never had the 'problem'

good luck

Some of us are too busy working to find time...

DonJuanDeShenzhen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had the worst case of "blue balls" recently.

I was making out with what started at 3, then became 6, then 8, then 10, then 12+ filipina bargirls - at the same time, all over me.

I had a ranging boner harder than the fist of god for 3 hours -- but denied me any release.

The pain after was horrible, but it was very well worth it ...

Last edited: