Testicles wont "get up" when erected.

Wanttogrowbigger

Just Browsing
Media
You're a man who has low hanging balls, as some men do. Don't worry about that, but do see a doctor about the pain in the testes.

Do my testicles really hang that low. I mean I thought it was pretty normal. My mom works with teenagers, and I showed her some pics of scotrums that is similar to mine. And she said it looked normal, but cant tell me much about the loss of a effective cremasteric reflex.

So it might look normal if it was warm weather, but I dont think its good to hang like that when erect or freezing cold.

And I have also been to alot of doctors, but this cremasteric reflex dilemma is one of many, the doctors mainly focused on other dilemmas.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm...does your dick and balls 'bounce' when you do a pelvic floor contraction? That's what happens when you try to slow down or stop urination. You should get a lifting of the penis as well as the spermatic cord (which drops through the inguinal canal, formed by many of the abdominal muscles). Not all of the lift of the scrotum comes from the tightening of the penis during erection, by the way.

Low-hangers are quite normal (some people really get off on them!).