Testicles

I in general notice proportions of people, especially those I'm intimate with. I find the look of penis, vulva, and testes something I'm extremely ambivalent about. In and of themselves I don't find testicles sexy. I don't feel there's any bearing between how masculine a man is or not in relation to them either. There was an incredibly attractive man I had a thing for at one point and he only had one testicle, due to cancer.

Purely visually I find the super saggy/droopy testicles more unappealing than those that are held closer to the body. And if a man wants me putting my mouth on them, they had best be shaved, waxed, or have the hair closely clipped.

Other aspects, I don't give a fuck about them. If a partner enjoys them played with, I'm GGG about it. I don't have a preference because they don't really matter to me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've come to love low hangers. He's got some good ones that slap up against my clit quite nicely when he's got me bent over.

I'm sure if he had a more tight sac, I'd be more fond of that.

Random fact: I like to walk into the room he's in and randomly shout "Penis and Balls!" Sometimes I get a good flash, and we both get a good laugh.