Testicular/Breast exam’s

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by BirdinMo, Mar 5, 2009.

1. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    So all the men on this site SHOULD be doing a self testicular exam at least once a month.. Just curious, who all here dose there once monthly self exam?
    I do mine on the 7th of every month, It only takes like 5 minutes and it can save my life. So why not do it?

Ladies, do you do your breast self exam once a month?

I was shocked when I herd that a lot of men do not do a self testicular exam.

2. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    so how does this work , i rub my nuts on her tits and then what's supposed to happen?

3. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    hmmm, That would not really be a SELF exam would it?

4. rugbyguy14

rugbyguy14 New Member

Albums:

you too funny

5. thadjock

Gold Member

Albums:
    NOWHERE in the title of this thread does the word "self" appear, i rest my case

6. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:

I rest my case.:smile:

7. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    And I so just caught on..........I'm having such a dumb ass moment. lol. My apology's thadjock

8. actioncfc

actioncfc Active Member

Albums:
    Okay did you know men can get breast cancer. I hate when the doctor holds your nuts and feels for abnormal things. Because when someone grabs your junk you tend to get hard. I sometimes start to pre cum too! Not what I need to happen in that situation. Althought it could get me a date.

9. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

We worry that will happen on the examining end as well - if it does, then it's embarrassing for both of you, so it should cancel out. No-one is going to take it personally or get offended.

10. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I feel once in a while. Also let the doctor check me up once to be sure that I was looking for the right thing lol.

11. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

I'm required to get a complete physical every year. I always have my testicles thoroughly checked since I have two relatives who had testicular cancer.

12. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    ATTEN GUYS....as well as u get older....PSA /prostate also....i have just went thru a scare...biopsy just this monday........been stressed...WELL TODAY DOCTOR CALLED.......I AM GOOD....NO CANCER....HAPPY HAPPY CALAMBO...........DANCING AROUND THE HOUSE AS WE SPEAK.....

13. camchain

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    well i am a checker at least twice a month, so far so good. plenty of info and self videos on the net (youtube) give's video instructions. NO EXCUSES.

14. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

Yeah, remember that nobody cares about the state of your body as much as you should, and that health problems are a major downer as well as expensive as hell. So take care of yourself.

15. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I check my testicles on a regular basis. But I really prefer to let someone else give them a thorough exam and palpation.

16. treefarmer

treefarmer New Member

Yes, but men's rates aren't as high as women's rates. As a side note, the Susan G. Komen Foundation refused to take part in any research into men's breast cancers. They changed the policy several years ago, but still focus primarily on women.

When I asked him, my doc says it happens often but that doctors don't think anything of it--at least as far as he knows. I've only had one female doc that did that to me during my retirement physical at the end of my Air Force career, but there was a male nurse/aide that had to be in the room at the same time.

17. hockeyguy741

Gold Member

Albums:
    Both young and older guys should be checking themselves regularly, its important to take care of yourself no one else will......no excuses

18. bigbull29

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely! You only have one body. No one is going to take care of it but you.

What's funny is that society won't encourage you to live a clean lifestyle, but rather a self-destructive one. How sad is that?

Testicular cancer is more common in younger men, I think.

I check my nuts regularly. :biggrin1:

19. bendigoboi

bendigoboi New Member

Albums:
    Great News!

I'm very aware and of this, and will be getting checked regularly - my Dad died from Prostate Cancer last year, largely because he was too embarrassed to get his problems checked out until it was too late to do much.

20. rdpugh

rdpugh New Member

My wife does regular thorough checks of my testicles often. We have been together for 10 years now, she knows what to look for and is as familiar with them now as I am. I check them to, but it is more fun to have the wife do it. I also get yearly physicals and get a testicular and prostate check from the doctor. I also give my wife regular thorough checks of her breasts. :D There have been several cases where it was the husband that first noticed the lump in the wife's breasts. So be sure your partner gets what ever check they need, and help them out with their exam. It's fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted