Testicular Fortitude

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by johnstone1985, Sep 10, 2003.

1. johnstone1985

johnstone1985 New Member

I got a very very amusing piece of Junk Mail from the health board about Testicular Cancer, and as much as it made me laugh, it also got me thinking about it, so I suppose that piece of publicity worked.

Now that I've had my MOT, how many of you out there check for testicular cancer?

2. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: I do...ever since...(shudder)...Tom Green (who is my age) had it - once a month I feel around for anything...different.

7x6&C

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

My grandpa showed me how to do it when I was 11. I've done it about monthly since then, even though I'm probably well past the upper age for it.

It's a good thing to do - I taught my boys when they were 10 and 11 and checked with them frequently to make sure they kept it up.

Pecker

(A guy I know took his dog with him to college. He flunked out. The dog graduated Siccem Cum Laude)

4. Imported

Gold Member

dfox7.3x5: I check frequently -- like hourly :D

Seriously, my dad had it when he was way younger than I am now, so I am well aware of the concern. Back then they just removed the affected one, and that was it. In these modrun times I believe a "prosthetic" is implanted.

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Visions of the oriental man in Blade Runner squirreling around his frozen lab clucking over his inventory of frozen testicles. :eek:

Pecker

(She's been married so many times she has rice marks on her face.)

6. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: I never did check until it became so public, with lance armstrong, tom green and the scott hamilton, since then I check monthly, and not only that buy my wife does radiology, so if I want to get an ultrasound done, as I usually do about 2 times a year, just to make sure that I didnt miss anything....

7. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

dfox7.3x5: The prosthetic 'ball' has been available for years. My son, having testicular cancer, was asked if he wanted one to replace the one he lost and he declined. It made no difference to him, whether he had two or one.

Had it been I, I'm sure I would have selected one some larger than the remaining one, but, then, the looks of my genitals have always been very important to me (strong exhibitionist tendencies, what can I say?)

Draft saved Draft deleted