Testicular Odor

Does anyone else have strong testicular odor from either exercising or just plain sweat? What do you do to mask the odor?

I have it and find the smell embarassing.
yes.the only way to combat this problem is by showering after any activity.i mean to the excess.often times i shower 3times daily.on the flipside i had a stripper who inquired as to what kind of cologne i was wearing exclaiming it was a real TURN ON!guess she likes sweaty balls ha?:biggrin1:
 
Does anyone else have strong testicular odor from either exercising or just plain sweat? What do you do to mask the odor?

I have it and find the smell embarassing.


I shave my nuts and taint to help. Makes it easier to thoroughly clean in the shower, and when I sweat, the sweat isn't trapped in a tangle of fur.
 
I have to ask....how do you know that it's specifically your testicles that are causing the odor?
trust me,if you have a large sack,you produce your own special aroma.everyone is different.some have simply the masculine smell,while others produce the all so forbidden b.o......can cause quite a bit of embarassment for some.:eek:
 
trust me,if you have a large sack,you produce your own special aroma.everyone is different.some have simply the masculine smell,while others produce the all so forbidden b.o......can cause quite a bit of embarassment for some.:eek:

I don't deny that I trap the occasional funk down there after a hard day's work but how do you know it's the balls and not the cock for example unless you are really flexible?
 
Okay, I know I am not a guy but having worked in sportsmedicine for 20 years I know what you are talking about. Some guys after a workout have a very different oder and I am not standing close. One thing we suggest is to use a stick deoderant/antiperspirent in the area where the underwear sits on the leg in the groin area. A lot of the sweat is produced in this area and bacteria grow readily where it is wet and dark so cut down on some of the sweat and see if this helps.
 
The only way that I have found to eliminate my "oder" is to clean my crotch clean and dry. This is fairly easy to do when around the house, since I am a nudist. When I am working or away from home, I use body powder down there, but on hot summer days, I must shower in the mornings and when I get home every day or I will get really ripe...:yikes:
 
All,

Thank you for the confirmation that I am not dreaming. I find that my bag will start to emit an odor by the end of the day, even if I am just sitting. This is just another curse of having big balls, I guess; however, I will try covering them with baby powder to see if that stops the smell.

I, too, have received compliments on my "manly smell" although I still find it embarassing.
 
You really should try Gold Bond medicated powder on a regular basis. I've even had some success with baby powder. Keeps the moisture down and therefore the sweaty smell is eliminated.
 
I discovered a long time ago that the odor is primarily in the creases where the thighs meet the crotch. 2 things have helped me with this problem:
a. blowdrying the pubic hair area completely dry after towel drying, and b. a simple application of deodorant where the thighs meet the crotch.

Deodorant is MUCH more effective than baby powder or gold bond.
 
I, too, have received compliments on my "manly smell" although I still find it embarassing.
I don't get it then. I like my spicy balls smell. I call it spicy, maybe more in the sense of pickled (or stewed) when my balls are hot and sweaty, but the odor is more musky and sweet. As long as you keep your body clean and don't have a yeast (fishy smell) infection please quit worrying about normal body odors.

I wish I was flexible enough to smell my balls direct, but I've been known to pull them out just so I can have a smell off my hands.

Three days camping is another story, but I almost always find someplace to clean up.