testimonals to penis stretching devices and questions

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello all its me again, anyways i was wondering if anybody has recieved any permanent gains from stretching devices and if so how much? i so badly want to try a penile stretching device but im so scared that it will make my dick skinnier during time i mean i want length gain but i dont want my girth to decrease all i can think of is the rubberband effect where when u stretch it over time it becomes longer but skinnier so will it affect my girth by using the device?

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They say you'll gain in both length and width, but I'm skeptical too. I heard that hanging will cause it to get skinnier but longer. I'm waiting for further testimonials before I try one also.

domino7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have just started using a homemade weight hanger. I don't have any results to report yet but hope to in the next couple of weeks.

mez420

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i am way to skeptical to try the stretching devices i mean i would love a longer penis but my girth i dont want it to decrease. i guess i would rather have the length i have now as opposed to being longer yet skinnier cuz im over average in girth as it is but i fear that if i stretch it will make me an average girth and i just cant have that. i guess im stuck with the length i have now unless it is proven otherewise that stetching will either help me gain in girth or not affect the girth in any way.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think hanging increases base girth, not sure about the stretching devices but if I were you I'd think out a routine, something like jelqing, kegels and the stretcher the next day, or maybe the same day but use it prior to jelqing? idk, my point is using only one device won't cover everything.