Testing the waters in birmingham al

TCBElvis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Been some time since I have looked for a j/o buddy. Three years ago at age 62 I just didn't want to go thru the BS of playing games. I had a great set up back then, married str8 guy who enjoyed j/o and sometimes oral. He had several rental properties around the Bham area and when we could meet we did. No kissing hugging making out a mutual decision. Just have some fun and excitement.
He had a PSA come back high, even though they were successfully in treating his prostate cancer he just lost interest. And so did I. Now at 65 I want to try and find someone that is married or divorced that is BI-sexual who would enjoy the company of an older guy. I enjoyed giving oral the few times I have tried it.
Maybe someone is looking for the same thing.

Jacking

Just Browsing
Media
Birmingham i Alabama (Alabama, United States)
Been some time since I have looked for a j/o buddy. Three years ago at age 62 I just didn't want to go thru the BS of playing games. I had a great set up back then, married str8 guy who enjoyed j/o and sometimes oral. He had several rental properties around the Bham area and when we could meet we did. No kissing hugging making out a mutual decision. Just have some fun and excitement.
He had a PSA come back high, even though they were successfully in treating his prostate cancer he just lost interest. And so did I. Now at 65 I want to try and find someone that is married or divorced that is BI-sexual who would enjoy the company of an older guy. I enjoyed giving oral the few times I have tried it.
Maybe someone is looking for the same thing.
61 m Birmingham I’m looking also get back with me holloway.johnnie@yahoo.com