Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Wondered if anyone here has used this product. It claims improvement in labido and testosterome levels. I think "Testofen" is a trade name. The common name is "fenugreek". I bought mine from Swansons and intend to try it for a few weeks. It does not have to be cycled. Here is the site:

Swanson Ultra Testofen Fenugreek Extract 300 mg 60 Caps - Swanson Health Products

Also attaching a pic of bottle and specs.

Attachments

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
fow - in general, how do you find the quality/potency of the Swanson products? I've been a customer for a year or so, and am starting to think that their Gingko Biloba liquid may not be that great.

Very interested in what happens with your Testofen experiment.

The best libido enhancer I have taken was a trib/tongkat ali stack.

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
fow - in general, how do you find the quality/potency of the Swanson products? I've been a customer for a year or so, and am starting to think that their Gingko Biloba liquid may not be that great.

Very interested in what happens with your Testofen experiment.

The best libido enhancer I have taken was a trib/tongkat ali stack.

I googled testofen to get most of the info. Lot of good reading on the subject. I would like to contact Swansons and see what they claim as difference between the Testofen(tradename) and fenugreek that swansons also put out. They both claim 50% fenugreek extract. Will post findings.

Thanks for responding.

fow