Testosterone Boosters

D_Harry Bacque

Just Browsing
Media
Lately I've suffered from a lack of energy that I thought maybe could be remedied with a testosterone booster. I started using this cream called Sustain Alpha, and those powder called Toco-8 and for the most part have been feeling really great in a short period of time.

I never had an issue with my libido, but I've noticed I'm a lot more horny lately, also getting a lot more erections while sleeping...they've even woken me up twice since I was on my stomach and it must have been uncomfortable. I've also gotten the energy boost I was hoping food. The only somewhat negative side effect is I've been a tad moodier than usual. I almost never get upset or let things bother me, a couple of times I went from feeling ridiculously euphoric for a few hours to bothered and moody for a few.

Anyway, I was just curious if there was anything noticable that happens to someone who takes them then stops. Do you go back to feeling as you were before you started taking whatever product, do you feel generally the same, or perhaps do you feel any worse than when you started?

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
like in another post, i HIGHLY recommend Tongkat Ali - also known as Longifolia or Eurycoma Longifolia.

You will walk around half erect and if weight lifting -- look out!! you will put on muscle.

Try get the highest percentage and dose out there. Lots to pick from one. I get mine from a Canadian company.

Try get the pill form -- the powder form will make ya puke.

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay