Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just started testosterone therapy a fes months ago. What results should I expect? Already experiencing a fuller flacid feel as well as erections. Anyone have a lot more chest/pubic hair growth? What's next?

bulldog4

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I have read all the side effects, but I know all medicines affect people differently. Wondering what other peoples results have been.

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i can really add some truth and insight for you... i have been on testosterone replacment therapy for over a year now and i do shots of HCG on the weekends to keep my balls from atrophy... basicaly i never really needed TRT but i ran into some drug issues in the past which really messed up my system so i took it up on myself to introduce testosterone therapy... it changed my life increadably, i have an increadable lebido and fuller harder erections, i also cum a fricken ton and it is really white and healthy looking, my sport life is also remarkable, i heal faster and progress in physical fitness constantly... i only use 200-300mg of test a week, which is more then needed indeed, but i like the surging feeling of masculinity, body, mind and dick lol! what have been the sideffects from this use, well i hope you are ready for this, because THERE HAVE BEEN ABSOLUTLY NONE! maybe i am one of the lucky ones, i really don't know, but all i can tell you is that i use a very reliable human grade source and i take a serious doctor like approach to my schedual.

my routine is 3 shots of 100mg of prop monday, wednesday and friday... saturday morning i take 1 shot of 1500IU of HCG, along with 50mg clomid and 20mg tamoxifen saturday and sunday mornings...

i am in the process of trying to come off however, it won't be easy, but i will switch to HGH instead.

mcstang

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wait and see. For me biggest effects are increased interest in sex (yay!), and rock hard erections that are almost painful sometimes, esp. when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get comfortable because there's a circus under the covers in the big tent. I also took the opportunity to start eating better and work out, so I can't claim that has anything to do with my success, but knowing that you should get better results in muscle mass with T supplements gave me added incentive to try. I don't think I'm hairier, maybe a touch bigger in size/girth, but not anything I can distinguish from weight loss and exercise. Testicles have shrunk noticeably however, so on a warm day there's a sack hanging that's more defined by the skin than the contents of the scrotum. I didn't have big nuts to begin with. I suppose it's a fair trade off for losing fat and looking longer in the shaft.

killerbeedick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wait and see. For me biggest effects are increased interest in sex (yay!), and rock hard erections that are almost painful sometimes, esp. when I wake up in the middle of the night and can't get comfortable because there's a circus under the covers in the big tent. I also took the opportunity to start eating better and work out, so I can't claim that has anything to do with my success, but knowing that you should get better results in muscle mass with T supplements gave me added incentive to try. I don't think I'm hairier, maybe a touch bigger in size/girth, but not anything I can distinguish from weight loss and exercise. Testicles have shrunk noticeably however, so on a warm day there's a sack hanging that's more defined by the skin than the contents of the scrotum. I didn't have big nuts to begin with. I suppose it's a fair trade off for losing fat and looking longer in the shaft.

well you should try HCG, its the combative to atrophy of the testicles, and it will also help maintain or even increase sperm count... HCG is pretty vital if you plan on doing actual testosterone replacement... i wish u well!

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One cc injected every 2 weeks. Feel great, sleep better, looseing gut, horny as hell, hard as a rock, no more mood swings. No noticeable side effects so far other than the occasional zit. I have noticed a let down a couple of days before next injection but my doctor says to try 1/2 cc every week.
I wish he had suggested doing this earlier. I do watch for testicle atrophy but don't have "bull balls" and there is nothing I can see/feel after 6 months.
Better living through chemistry!!!!

bulldog4

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the info. I am getting some of the same results with none of the bad side effects so far. I am on a lower doseage every two weeks. I have also noticed like you that when I cum, it certainly is more volume. So far so good!

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got my T checked by the family doctor and it came out in mid 200's, which is insanely low for someone my age (24). He prescribed me T injections. I took 1 injection a month ago then went to my endocrinologist for a second opinion, to be safe.

He took a blood test too and found the same thing, my overall T levels were really low, mid 200s again. BUT he said my free testosterone was in the normal range and he recommended NOT taking T injections as it can't help.

Pretty much everything I've read, however, only refers to total T levels when talking about TRT. There doesn't seem to be much of any information out there on free testosterone. So I'm gonna try the T injections anyway.

I started last friday and I'm going with 100mg every week. I'll give it a month or two and see if it makes any difference.

maneater716

Experimental Member
Media
hello shy just out of curiosity, do u have a higher voice, less body hair,smaller testicles, penis size???? not being funny or trying to get off. just been following this thread and there hasnt been a post or case like yours!!??just wonderin'

shyyguy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hello shy just out of curiosity, do u have a higher voice, less body hair,smaller testicles, penis size???? not being funny or trying to get off. just been following this thread and there hasnt been a post or case like yours!!??just wonderin'

Nope none of that really. My flaccid length is fairly average (just under 4 inches) but fairly girthy. But I'm 7 x 6 hard which is definitely above average. My testicles are pretty average as far as I know. My voice and body hair are also pretty average compared to most guys.

So I had to have significant T levels at some point in my development but I've always been pretty low on energy and sex drive so maybe it dropped pretty rapidly after puberty...

hrybfyblnd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been useing Test. since my mid 20's. No neg. side effects I can say about. I am in my mod 40's now. Keeps me going!

ben_big_willy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a HORRIBLE reaction to the one and only injection I got and was almost taken to the hospital. My word of advice would be to make sure you get your first injection under the care of a physician. After the doctor injected me, my blood pressure went from 125 to 60(!) and my hear rate from 65 to 25. Needless to say, I passed out. They couldn't get my to revive, so they called 911. They shot me with an epi-pen (adrenaline) and I came back around. I awoke in a puddle of sweat and white as a sheet. Apparently, my reaction is very rare and they had never seen that happen before. I am SOOO gay, my body couldn't handle the testosterone! haha. Anyway, it's become my doc's new policy to make sure that all patients seeking testosterone injections get their first treatment in the office to make sure they don't have a similar reaction.