Testosterone levels

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I recently had my testosterone levels checked...mainly to serve as a baseline for future tests..
My results are as follows:

Testosterone...................... 501 ng/dL...........the range: 250 - 1100 ng/dL
Testosterone, Free ............57.8 pg/mL......... the range: 35.0 - 155.0 pg/mL

Although I am with the ranges as listed above, I feel that the levels are sort of low. I have been experiencing "Andropause" symptoms recently over the past year. If you don't know what that is, you older guys (like me) should check it out.

I don't know what to do about the levels. I know certain exercises can raise test. levels. Can anyone suggest anything to help?

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: averagepat

Sexromasex

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't know what to do about the levels. I know certain exercises can raise test. levels. Can anyone suggest anything to help?

Thanks in advance!

Discuss this with a physician. For me, doing legs increase my levels, at least as a feeling I, don't check my levels.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP, you're in the normal ranges. But there's also DHT and estradiol to check out. Any which way, getting body fat below 18% and working big muscles like quad and gluts (squats!) can help booth both testosterone and human growth hormone. Someone one told me, to grow your biceps, do squats, and I think that there's something to that.

Reactions: Sexromasex

joey3304

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Easiest way is to start some herbal supplements like damiana, tongkat ali, fenugreek, even good old celery is great for T. I started a few months ago and within a week my testicles had doubled in size and I was feeling more horny, full of energy. The other thing is to do some hi intensity interval training as well as weights - these help with T levels.

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Easiest way is to start some herbal supplements like damiana, tongkat ali, fenugreek, even good old celery is great for T. I started a few months ago and within a week my testicles had doubled in size and I was feeling more horny, full of energy. The other thing is to do some hi intensity interval training as well as weights - these help with T levels.
Thanks for your response.
Where can one fine these: damiana, tongkat ali, fenugreek?

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OP, you're in the normal ranges. But there's also DHT and estradiol to check out. Any which way, getting body fat below 18% and working big muscles like quad and gluts (squats!) can help booth both testosterone and human growth hormone. Someone one told me, to grow your biceps, do squats, and I think that there's something to that.
I will have to look at my lab reports...the DHT and estradiol might be listed. Thanks for the info.

joey3304

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I ordered all my supplements online - various places - I'm in the UK and all of them are stocked here somewhere or other - so I'm sure that'll be the case in the US as well. And they're all herbal as well so safe to use and I guess unrestricted under FDA rules?

D

deleted957094

Your age also plays a role in what "normal range" is